Sami Aka SuNiversal Vs. Kobe Bryant in Horse

Met Sami earlier this year in New Orleans he'a a real nice dude. Idk why people hate on him :smh:

I don't wanna say you hating, but why would you come off like that right off the bat?...I would like to know what warrant such a mean response...

Wouldn't it be easier to just not reply at all if in fact you didn't care?
You already know its for the reps

I believe Sami works for RL not sure tho, just based off his IG but he be EVERYWHERE

I was on twitter during the Brazil v Germany soccer match and saw a retweet that this dude would give away a pair of red October yeezys if Germany scored 7 goals. Mind you it was retweeted when Germany was up 2-0 if not mistaken. He lost the shoes :lol:

was that video laggy as hell or no? :lol:

anyways awesome he got to play him and get his shoes auto'd

Met Sami earlier this year in New Orleans he'a a real nice dude. Idk why people hate on him :smh:

People piss on folks doing better than them all the time. Personally, I give him props. More power to him. Who wouldn't want to do **** like this?

Kobe with those real baller tactics though. Used to bust out the technical shots against my little bro when he'd start getting on a roll. Never let them win. :lol:

I remember Sami came through and had some poster retweet the contest between NT vs Jace telling her to vote for me, she actually followed me and asked for updates...he tried to get Kobe on board too with the retweet :lol: that would have been nuts, dude is beyond cool and chill, ran into him at a GQ Super Bowl party in The Standard, mad random it was.

I remember Sami came through and had some poster retweet the contest between NT vs Jace telling her to vote for me, she actually followed me and asked for updates...he tried to get Kobe on board too with the retweet :lol: that would have been nuts, dude is beyond cool and chill, ran into him at a GQ Super Bowl party in The Standard, mad random it was.

LOL he got Sophie Dee supporting the cause :smokin

Was stealing folks ig pics and claiming it as his ...he did that countless of times

Super Bowl and a Kanye event was two

Obviously he has a lot of young male fans so I'll let y'all cook

And like i said he helps kids when he pay for his inorganic celeb interactions so more power to him

Obviously an awesome experience but in relation to Sami I just never understood the whole picture stealing thing. Like, if you do cool stuff as it is, what would the purpose in reposting other peoples photos be. Otherwise hes cool peoples to me

I don't be remembering much from NT but I do remember homie bragging about this a year or 2 ago.

Son failed miserably.... He had fun though so that's all that matters.

Yeah I remember  that whole stolen pic fiasco thing 
laugh.gif
 & I think it was the Red October thread where some dude "exposed" him on how he gets to meet all these celebs & is always seen with Kobe. Something having to do with him always donating to charities & what not but dude seems like a chill guy, I mean if he's constantly donating to charities I think the celeb meet-n-greets are a nice incentive. I guess I can see how some people "hate" on him because he does brag a lot about it but in the end, the money goes to a good cause AND he gets to meet da gawd KOBE 
smokin.gif

Was stealing folks ig pics and claiming it as his ...he did that countless of times

Super Bowl and a Kanye event was two

Obviously he has a lot of young male fans so I'll let y'all cook

And like i said he helps kids when he pay for his inorganic celeb interactions so more power to him

View media item 1086725

I chuckled. Didn't mean to anger his male admirers. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom