Sami Aka SuNiversal Vs. Kobe Bryant in Horse

Sami didn't "leak" it...that's my point.

But the same folks in the RL thread got it from the same place..

You do a lot so why false claim **** your hands wasn't in?

*in before "you're a hater*
laugh.gif

Far from that....but straight up lying is corny
Why are you so salty in here, man?

Just curious how did you begin to work for RL? If you can't answer I understand.

Keep doing what you're doing. :smokin

Just curious how did you begin to work for RL? If you can't answer I understand.

Keep doing what you're doing. :smokin

Worked at the number 1 accounting firm in the world for 3 years (PwC) and was rated high and was recruited to Ralph Lauren by a head hunter.

How do I pay or donate to play 1 on 1 with the gawd then? IDC how son did it, he's playing horse with Kobe. Son is my foat I'd love t have that opportunity

When the "midgets" and "gnomes" start flying, you know you're doing something right.  
laugh.gif

Dude is really ******* tight about this ****.  
roll.gif

@Mr Marcus  who hurt you bro?  

How do I pay or donate to play 1 on 1 with the gawd then? IDC how son did it, he's playing horse with Kobe. Son is my foat I'd love t have that opportunity

January 2013 him and bill Clinton had an auction to benefit the homeless of la. I flew in from NY to win, it was a dream come true.

seriously, I could sense the salt in Mr Marcus' pores while posting. :smh:

He wasnt hugged as a child. Like dude is really upset at me for helping foundations and charities. Like I'm sorry for helping a good cause and playing ball with my idol.

He's mad at me in the nypd thread and his emotions are showing.

I think he needs a group hug, some ice cream, and a snickers because he's not himself when he's angry.

Back
Top Bottom