SAMPLE Air Max 90 Neon

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

I wanna see an infra 95 and a neon 90, now that's the shiznit.
a couple people made infrared 95's and neon 90's through nike ID when the good options were available. i'm sure somewhere in the nike id thread and amfam thread there's pics.

We need Mayhem to do a PS job on these or a template to see how they'd look with black mesh and black midsole....
lol i'm still learning how to get PS down, i'm no master like BP
nerd.gif

still trying to find a template to do some clean PS's on the 90's but this is the best i could come up with quickly.
Yeah that'd look better, %!!@ i'm a sucker for black n white and neon, i'd cop both.

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

4 pages of people giving their opinions on the shoe and only 1 person actually answered the thread starter's question. Funny as hell if you actually read it from start to finish:

Oh well i'm soooo sorry, here you go:

They are a glow in the dark premium sample from 2008 that recently sold on ebay and have not yet been released.

Funnily enough i obtained all of that information from this thread, because i read it before i ran my mouth.
nerd.gif

I remember making a pair just like these on nike id lol ,except my pair looks just like the infrareds except for the neon part.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gotdakix23

I remember making a pair just like these on nike id lol ,except my pair looks just like the infrareds except for the neon part.
laugh.gif
Post a pic dude...

i remember when the infrared premiums dropped. all the amfam regulars were telling me not to do it cause the materials were crap. i didn't listen andbought them anyway (for over $200). stupid, stupid mistake. the materials are horrible quality and this pair looks exactly the same (except green).

We need Mayhem to do a PS job on these or a template to see how they'd look with black mesh and black midsole....
i did this when I saw the auction:

I think the originals are ok, but the hex mesh is a huge letdown, and the ostrich is just plain ugly imo

4 pages of people giving their opinions on the shoe and only 1 person actually answered the thread starter's question. Funny as hell if you actually read it from start to finish:

They are a glow in the dark premium sample from 2008 that recently sold on ebay and have not yet been released.

Funnily enough i obtained all of that information from this thread, because i read it before i ran my mouth.
nerd.gif
If you felt I was talking to you, then I was.

Actually, YOU were the one I was talking about who was the only one who actually answered the thread starter, so I don't know why you took offense praise.

And of course I read the labels, saw the pics, etc., so I knew the answers too. I just said it's funny if you read how the starter asked questions andinstead got opinions. You should calm down and re-read what I said before you run your mouth next time.

nerd.gif
If you felt I was talking to you, then I was.

Actually, YOU were the one I was talking about who was the only one who actually answered the thread starter, so I don't know why you took offense praise.

And of course I read the labels, saw the pics, etc., so I knew the answers too. I just said it's funny if you read how the starter asked questions and instead got opinions. You should calm down and re-read what I said before you run your mouth next time.
It's called sarcasm dude......
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom