SAMPLE Reebok Shaqnosis 2012

reebok-shaqnosis-20121.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2012/05/14/reebok-shaqnosis-2012/

30t6p3b.gif

UPDATE: These are just samples thank god

Wow....talk about a huge disappointment. I was excited when I entered the thread and now I leave shaking my head.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

This is why you got chumps like Rick Ross and Tyga sporting your brand, Reebok is dead, has been, and will stay that way with crap like this. The stupid thing is, they know that some retros of the Shaqnosis and the Shawn Kemps would do well (especially in limited amounts to get some hype going). Get the eff outta here with this garbage brand on NIKE Talk

someone should just take the computer away from you

Kinda agree

Posted in the other thread, I'm fine with the reusing of the style but at least give us some 'authentic' retros as well. This company frustrates me, I'd rather just not care but that isn't an option

Just received FULL CONFIRMATION that this is only a concept and will NOT be releasing. Swizz had nothing to do with this design and he put the halt on its release.

By the way they could have been A LOT worse

video-011211.jpg

via SneakerWatch

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

This is why you got chumps like Rick Ross and Tyga sporting your brand, Reebok is dead, has been, and will stay that way with crap like this. The stupid thing is, they know that some retros of the Shaqnosis and the Shawn Kemps would do well (especially in limited amounts to get some hype going). Get the eff outta here with this garbage brand on NIKE Talk

que tu problemas, amigo? You dont like my opinion
embarassed.gif
el zapatos es basura

I really find it ignorant and racist when a caucasian male like yourself talks to me in spanish.

grin.gif

embarassed.gif
el zapatos es basura

I really find it ignorant and racist when a caucasian male like yourself talks to me in spanish.

grin.gif

RBK doesn't get it. So easy to reach into their vault a release a couple gems. Yet, they waste their time mocking up this foolishness.

All I want is a pair of the real Kamikazes Reebok is that too much to ask??? Swizz is already on my hit list for those abominations he released not too long ago under the same name.

reebok-classics-swizz-beatz.jpg
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

d8f36f38454f37f8389ed3d2e894cfc66f0f6360.pjpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kamikazes are looking like a 2013 return. 2012 is AI and Shaq with a possible third classic (not basketball).

embarassed.gif
el zapatos es basura

grin.gif
Oh really? I dont find it ignorant or racist when a hispanic man like yourself talks to me in English. I took 5 years of Spanish, may be a little rusty- but damm, no disrespect was meant dude. I'll try not to be so insensitive next time fella

woooooooooooow

i really have no words for this.
you should really think twice before you type.

Again? I flipped your logic on you and it seems you find it just as ridiculous as i do. I work with 30-40 guys that speak little to no english, and we communicate the best we can. I can comprehend and speak a good amount of broken spanish, that DOES NOT mean Im disrespecting or making fun of them. You took what i said COMPLETELY WRONG. You can either accept that, or you can continue to think Im a racist jerk if you want (but thats not the case, and this isnt the place to talk about it). Back to these ugly samples.....

look at what you wrote here.

i understand that you talk to your co workers that dont speak english.

now i want you to think homie.
how did you say it towards me???????

that is a sign of disrespect.

embarassed.gif
el zapatos es basura

grin.gif
Oh really? I dont find it ignorant or racist when a hispanic man like yourself talks to me in English. I took 5 years of Spanish, may be a little rusty- but damm, no disrespect was meant dude. I'll try not to be so insensitive next time fella
Ban this guy!

I'm not buying that these were samples. They mocked them up AND put them in some sort of catalog (at least from the looks of the original picture). Maybe I'm wrong, but I think they scrapped them after they saw the response.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

I'm not buying that these were samples. They mocked them up AND put them in some sort of catalog (at least from the looks of the original picture). Maybe I'm wrong, but I think they scrapped them after they saw the response.

The crazy part is these are the people that are actually paid to create kicks, smh.

Originally Posted by quanb24

UPDATE: These are just samples thank god

This is good news. When I first saw these today I was hoping that they really weren't releasing. Hopefully Reebok eventually decides to start retroing shoes like these and the Kamikaze II's.

Back
Top Bottom