Sample Vs. Legit Check,

They look soooooo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I have to have them. Especially at the price they're at. Please let them be legit. They say it's a sample pair.

Starting bid $24.99. Says it's a collezione sample. From a pretty legit seller. 100% positive feedback. Top rated seller on eBay.

Even if they are legit, just because the starting bid is 24.99 doesnt mean it is going to be cheap at all.

Motorsport 5's. They look pretty damn Legit, but its not like i've seen many of them.

Thats a $2000 pair my friend. Forget about that $24.99 business.

don't waste your dough; those are fakes
shape is way off and the construction of those shoes is sloppy as hell
reflective material on the tongues doesn't look as rigid as the 3M on most Vs and should be longer
ajv+moto.JPG

Those are fake

Jumpmans on heel are not straight
The ice part of the sole at the back is too thick
Sloppy stitching
Also, lack of a name tag & starting price of $24.99 is a giveaway -like Aphex said, these are $1500-2000 shoes ....minimum

Here's some more pics of an authentic pair...
air-jordan-v-motorsport-1.jpg

air-jordan-v-motorsport-3.jpg

air-jordan-v-motorsport-2.jpg

air-jordan-v-motorsport-4.jpg

air-jordan-v-motorsport-6.jpg

air-jordan-v-motorsport-5.jpg

If its a GS size, i'm pretty sure they're just fake right off the bat.

I never paid attention to the Motorsports stuff, so thank god there are those here that do.

But i doubt they would have made a GS size.

Can you PM me a link to the auction please, dont worry im not going to bid on them lol

Originally Posted by aphexacid

If its a GS size, i'm pretty sure they're just fake right off the bat.

I never paid attention to the Motorsports stuff, so thank god there are those here that do.

But i doubt they would have made a GS size.

Can you PM me a link to the auction please, dont worry im not going to bid on them lol

I don't want them if they're fake. And somehow the auction has ended. They either cancelled it or stopped it or something. It was up for 6 more days.

Nope. But they're gone.

Seller claims he listed in error but he probably got a good offer to end them and just doesn't want to say anything.

I seriously doubt that and more than likely ebay removed them for being counterfeits with enough reports sent in for listing policy violations

^Reported auctions don't show up on COMPLETED, they get removed from eBay all together. So if you go try to find the auction you can't.

The listing still can be found on completed eBay.

100% legit, end of story.  Doesn't matter anyway, not like you can buy them.

Man, i didnt see anything wrong with them from the beginning. But i've only seen a few pair of these.

Obviously they can make whatever size they want in samples, but how often do they do GS is a mystery to me.

Anywhoo, they're gone.

Back
Top Bottom