Samsung Galaxy S II | 4.3' Super Amoled Plus, Dual Core 1GHz, 8MP/1080p Video, Worlds Thinest Phone

Honestly if Apple can make these adjustments for upcoming iPhone 5

-HDMI input
-weigh less and more thin
-least 8mp camera
-fix the damn proximity sensor
-1080i display
-New home display with updated weather

IT WOULD BE THE WINNER!

-HDMI input
-least 8mp camera
-1080i display

IT WOULD BE THE WINNER!

It's still a Samsung tho. I don't see why ppl would support em after the Vibrant update debacle.

It's still a Samsung tho. I don't see why ppl would support em after the Vibrant update debacle.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

-HDMI input
-least 8mp camera
-1080i display

IT WOULD BE THE WINNER!

- why would you want an hdmi input to a 3.5" screen?
 - personally, i think the iphone4 is thin and light enough as is.  i prefer the heft and have a harder time holding thinner phones.

- the number of megapixels make no difference when the size of the lens is a pinhole.

- 1080i display?  wat?

- seeing as how apple is completely against customization, you will not get a home screen with weather (at least not without hacks)

Dathbgboy wrote:

as a current vibrant user, i don't really care about that because the folk at xda took care of all of that for me.  as for the less technically-inclined users, i'm sure they're furious and would never purchase a samsung phone again.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

-HDMI input
-least 8mp camera
-1080i display

IT WOULD BE THE WINNER!

- why would you want an hdmi input to a 3.5" screen?
 - personally, i think the iphone4 is thin and light enough as is.  i prefer the heft and have a harder time holding thinner phones.

- the number of megapixels make no difference when the size of the lens is a pinhole.

- 1080i display?  wat?

- seeing as how apple is completely against customization, you will not get a home screen with weather (at least not without hacks)

Dathbgboy wrote:

as a current vibrant user, i don't really care about that because the folk at xda took care of all of that for me.  as for the less technically-inclined users, i'm sure they're furious and would never purchase a samsung phone again.

The phone is beyond sick, Innovation begins and ends when choose you choose to use the Android OS.

I really think Sprint is going to Drop the ball, in this year. It won't be HTC fault too that there will be a EVO 2. Sprint can'T deliver properly when trying to sell high end phones. If you know the history of sprint its terrible. Hopefully they really surprise us that shakes the industry once again and not with the stupid Echo dual screen crap.

This phone will be gsm so ill say yeah both att and tmobile will get this.

LOL at the dude who said 1080i who does interlace imaging in 2011, When they have 3D Androids handsets coming out. Idiot.

The phone is beyond sick, Innovation begins and ends when choose you choose to use the Android OS.

I really think Sprint is going to Drop the ball, in this year. It won't be HTC fault too that there will be a EVO 2. Sprint can'T deliver properly when trying to sell high end phones. If you know the history of sprint its terrible. Hopefully they really surprise us that shakes the industry once again and not with the stupid Echo dual screen crap.

This phone will be gsm so ill say yeah both att and tmobile will get this.

LOL at the dude who said 1080i who does interlace imaging in 2011, When they have 3D Androids handsets coming out. Idiot.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

But its still a Samsung.

Can't rock with their cheap build and horrible support. No thanks.
this x 1203912308213

Samsung is trash..I had the Vibrant and had to get rid of it after only 2-3months

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

But its still a Samsung.

Can't rock with their cheap build and horrible support. No thanks.
this x 1203912308213

Samsung is trash..I had the Vibrant and had to get rid of it after only 2-3months

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

too bad its a samsung...
eyes.gif
This.. I can't believe they never even dropped 2.2 for the Captivate
30t6p3b.gif
only way to get it was to root your phone.. And 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 @ the jailbroken iPhone >

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

too bad its a samsung...
eyes.gif