Samuel L. Jackson Appreciation Thread vol. EVERYBODY STRAP IN

PatRiley

formerly heirjordan15
Dude's been KILLIN it for decades now...and even though it seems like he's picking horrible scripts on purpose, he still kills his part.  This man is a genius.  
pimp.gif

My favorite Samuel L Jackson quote  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sorry, I don't know how to embed the vid

Dude's been KILLIN it for decades now...and even though it seems like he's picking horrible scripts on purpose, he still kills his part.  This man is a genius.  
pimp.gif

My favorite Samuel L Jackson quote  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sorry, I don't know how to embed the vid

The dude's IMB list is ridiculous. 131 movies as an actor dating back to the 70's . I think his cameos are always the best. Like the dude get's film credit for being in Iron Man at the very end. And he got blasted in Goodfellas which was a pretty random part.

Love the guy....even if he doesn't like working with rapper turn actors.

The dude's IMB list is ridiculous. 131 movies as an actor dating back to the 70's . I think his cameos are always the best. Like the dude get's film credit for being in Iron Man at the very end. And he got blasted in Goodfellas which was a pretty random part.

Love the guy....even if he doesn't like working with rapper turn actors.

I didnt even know he was in Jurassic Park til I caught it on TNT the other week.

I was like. "This ninja looks just like Samuel L. Jackson."
laugh.gif

I didnt even know he was in Jurassic Park til I caught it on TNT the other week.

I was like. "This ninja looks just like Samuel L. Jackson."
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom