San Bernardino, Ca To Ban 40oz Beer To Be Sold!!!! Vol. FTW/FTL

40's have been illegal in Florida.

I know friends who drive to Georgia from Tallahassee just to get 40s.

laugh.gif

Thank God I don't live in San Bernadino.

Oakland will never revoke my wonderful green bottle.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

if you've ever been to san bernardino, you would understand why.
laugh.gif
bums?? thats all i see here.. no particular race persay, just a bunch of likely to be homeless guys who build up enough change for that nice 40ozbuzz

The claim is that people buy them and drink them outside of the store and then go on crimes sprees. This is according to the mayor, who looks like he may moonlight as a Grand Imperial Wizard.

There is no doubt that alcohol has, in some cases, been the catalyst for domestic crime, but it is the anger and lack of judgement cased by alcohol and not thepackaging of the alcohol.

Not only does this smack of racism but it is also a slap in the face to those who are less affluent and the timing could not be worse, considering we are in arecession and the Inland Empire is the hardest hit place in Southern California.

Originally Posted by marath0n

^^what city you in? Another reason why the IE sucks...
IE doesn't suck, i'm in 626, crime rate is pretty low, the area is nice for the most part, i chill in walnut/san gabriel/west cov mostly. IE is just one big area of suburbs to LA really.

laugh.gif

QFT

i went there once to cover a reception....

never will i go again....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Stork

Originally Posted by marath0n

^^what city you in? Another reason why the IE sucks...
IE doesn't suck, i'm in 626, crime rate is pretty low, the area is nice for the most part, i chill in walnut/san gabriel/west cov mostly. IE is just one big area of suburbs to LA really.

Crime rate low? Are u just kidding? Suburb of LA? Sike

They did this in Seattle in a handful of neighborhoods, but the city didn't exactly think it through all the way, and law only applies to specific labels(at the alcohol content level and/or size), so when it was enacted, a bunch of traditional labels were banned, so the convenience stores started stocking newones that weren't named in the law. And it takes forever for new labels to be added to the law, and by the time they get banned, the stores have a wholeslew of new high-alcohol 40s in stock. It's pretty funny.

hope they don't ban them around my way, i've just got into Steel Reserve as off late, i think its about 8.5% alcohol or so, good stuff.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

laugh.gif
bums?? thats all i see here.. no particular race persay, just a bunch of likely to be homeless guys who build up enough change for that nice 40oz buzz

crime. well there are a lot of black people there but thats not what i meant. its just a sketch area. sounds like they are doing whatever they can to crackdown over there.

Originally Posted by IloveShoes

That sucks.
laugh.gif
i drink 40's all the time too. cheap way to get drunk at a party when you don't wanna pitch in for a lot of booze.

soo true...when I got $4-5 i wanna spend....thatll set me right!!

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Its been like this in Florida

I had a hell of a time trying to find a 40 of Mickeys in Winter Park/Orlando.....but i did!!!

yo they have this stupid rule where everybody has to show ID?? wth?? Here only one person has to be 21...

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by solesavage

who still drinks 40's?
me
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

I still %+%% with 40oz Mickeys on the regular...nice cheap way to get a buzz

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yea me and my boy found this out lastnight and me and him were drinking 2 11 forties
laugh.gif
, sucks to live there

Back
Top Bottom