San diego 32nd NEX Shoe Dept Post

^oh yeah...he always walks into NEX with jordan gear from head to toe...he cool...im pretty sure all of them have been sold!!

whoa whoa.. whoa wait NEX had DMP's? awww damn hella sold out already i bet when did they have em and how much did they go for?

^^^^ forreal?! what the heck happend? DMP's at 32nd? :smh:
nono.gif

^
Yeah, it was $220...

Quote:
DMPs hit 32nd for $220!!!!!

16 pairs. Sold out.

Mike just called me right now.

I posted that on February 3rd on my former alias in the SD Thread. It's on page 8 if you guys care.

But yeah, I'm still a little bitter about it.

[/b]
[/b]

^ yeah we did get DMP's for $220...it was crazy b/c we weren't expecting them...and suddenly my co-workers went to the docks and saw gold boxes about a week after the release date... they called me asap and i was so surprised...!!

^yeah thats my AIM sn...we never did get any penny ivs of Air More tempos...try and contact me AIM and i'll give you directions to the Base!!

so what...@#%$ happend? i go to the base real offen and didnt see them....did you guys even put them up on display? (dmp) im hella late but damn...now im pissed off

Uncle Reggie copped 7.5, 8.5, 9 and 10.5, call him for details hahaha.

All of your twelve are belong to us.

I can't believe I didn't mention this sooner, but NEX needs to get their share of Clarks! Wallabees and Desert Treks please!
TEAM SD
MEMBER#7

Quote:
Hey so any news if you guys are geting the white/black Zoom Kobe I's ?

^my papers says yes...but when i for sure have recieved them in i will update with all the details...

Quote:
What jordans do you have left in a size 14 or 15? Thanks

^not quite sure...i could check and i'll get back at you...

Quote:
I can't believe I didn't mention this sooner, but NEX needs to get their share of Clarks! Wallabees and Desert Treks please!

^i'll try and put in the word

And for all of you wondering about the xiv release date...i still have no confirmation about them to be released on the 18th...so as far as right now the release date is the 25th...if anything changes...i will update...asap...!!

Just to update you all... the XIV's WILL NOT BE RELEASED TOMORROW AT THE BASE IT WILL BE RELEASED ON THE 25TH...

thanks for the info, same a pair dog....
Looking for the

Rayguns and Jordan XIIIFlints
Lebron P.E
Size 11 11.5

^^no problem at all about the info...and PJay23...sorry man we don't have any XXI's left...

Did the red suede XXI's ever hit the NEX?

WANTED: SZ 12 DS Unluckys, Calis, Jordan IV Blk/Red/Cmt or any IV's​

FOR SALE: SZ 11 DS Adidas JMJ's & sz 12 Mita Hi's​

forgot to remind you all...but NEX has 20% off nike, new balance and others can't remember them all but this sale will continue until sunday the 26th...

might be a little early...but any word on the black xxi's? and does that 20% go for the J's or air max 360's? or only on some weak stuff?

I have the blk xxi's ordered...but update will be on theis page when i get have recieved shoes and the 20% is on all nike products...shoes...and clothes....we also have 20% off new balance...adidas...and reebok!! till sunday the 26th

when is 32nd gonna get some desent stuff?? everytime i go i never see anything good. what do we expect to see for this year?

FOR SALE: VNDS SAX/PINK BAPES SZ 10.5 FOR SALE

Email: a.lilly_86@hotmail.com
Aim: reDUNKul0us (the O is a Zero)

Back
Top Bottom