San diego 32nd NEX Shoe Dept Post

well its tough to say...i can say that i know that pretty much all the jordan's are going to be realeased here...pretty much all the gr stuff...if all the NEX's are compared 32nd has the best selection...it all depends on nikes releases and what the is under the buyers budget...I really don't know what your actually looking for but i say we have a good selection on occassions...its just that once you see it...don't think twice because on Base its good as gone!!..

20% off nike this weekend. i went there this morning rowell and coped cool grey 5.5 i brought baby jorday there too. maybe you'll be there next time. peace bro.
[/center]
[/center]
[/b]​

went there today...not too thrilled about the blue low top 14's but with 20% off base price..i said why the hell not....passed on the black toe since i got the OG...so ROWELL...absolutely no iverson answer 1? does anybody know where to get them? besides sheik?

stopped by yesterday....copped two pairs of black toes and pair of 14 lows. couldn't restst, only $95 a pair!!!! also copped a pair of shox nz's......

Hey everyone I know this is NEX 32nd post, but since Camp Pendleton has been mentioned too, just want people to know Pendleton got in some XXI's within the past 2 weeks. I just picked up my size 11's today. I don't know what sizes they got left, but I know they don't have any 10.5's but they do have an 11 left. They're $149.99 no tax.

Quote:
20% off nike this weekend. i went there this morning rowell and coped cool grey 5.5 i brought baby jorday there too. maybe you'll be there next time. peace bro.

^ yeah i heard you came by with ur baby...congrants man...i got your text as did everyone else and i hit you up on AIM to congradulate you but i don't think you got it..but ne ways congrats once again and hope to see next time...peace

Quote:
went there today...not too thrilled about the blue low top 14's but with 20% off base price..i said why the hell not....passed on the black toe since i got the OG...so ROWELL...absolutely no iverson answer 1? does anybody know where to get them? besides sheik?

^naw man...we didn't get the answer 1's...and yea i think only sheik has them...

Hey Rowell, thanks for hooking it up today. Good looking out man. I owe you one!

Quote:
just want people to know Pendleton got in some XXI's within the past 2 weeks

Are they Red Suede?

WANTED: SZ 12 DS Unluckys, Calis, Jordan IV Blk/Red/Cmt or any IV's​

FOR SALE: SZ 11 DS Adidas JMJ's & sz 12 Mita Hi's​

^^^^ forreal whats the deal??? :D
happy.gif

Quote:
Hey Rowell, thanks for hooking it up today. Good looking out man. I owe you one!

^no problem man...anytime...

Quote:
Any news on the Black/White ZK1s?

Quote:
yeah what's the deal on these?

Quote:
^^^^ forreal whats the deal???

well the blk/wht kobes have been ordered...b/c it is on my list of ordered kicks...not sure when we are getting them in but as soon as i get them in i will inform you all on when they will be released at the NEX...

^^^hey im not rowell but you should try calling north island because i bet 32nd is sold out. numbered jordan's at nex get sold out with minutes or hours depending on the shoe. but most numbered series wouldnt stay in stock after one week at most.

Quote:
Rowell, is the nex going to get the black XXI's?

^ we should be getting it in sometime this week b/c they do drop on the 8th and as soon as they are in the back stockroom...i'll let everyone know wassup...

Quote:
yo rowell just wondering do u guys still have the white black 14s in size 9 left

Quote:
^^^hey im not rowell but you should try calling north island because i bet 32nd is sold out. numbered jordan's at nex get sold out with minutes or hours depending on the shoe. but most numbered series wouldnt stay in stock after one week at most.

^good looking out ray...yea most numbered series jordans don't stay in stock for long...i did check just in case but all i have left in the blk toes is sz 11's and up...

oh yeah for i don't know how many of you wear DC's just to tell you all 32nd has just got them in stock so check them out if any of you are interested...

^^^^ thanks for checkin it out yea i know they dont usally stay in stock long but yea i was just wondering if u guys was gettin the 7s on the 22nd

^yea no problem and regarding the 7's i am supposed to get them but i'll update when i recieve them in with more details...

Quote:
Are they Red Suede?

Nah, Pendleton only got the white/black/red XXI's. I don't know what they sizes they got left though.

And sorry if this bothers anyone, but here's another Pendleton update. I figured that Pendleton doesn't deserve its own thread, and this is the closest to it since it's also a military installation. If anyone got a problem, just tell me.

So, Jordan XIV black toes just arrived at Pendleton on Friday (yeah, 2 weeks late... white XXI's came in about a month late). They don't go out too fast, so you prolly have a better chance here to get your size than other places. It's $129.99 right now, and I don't think it will go down (rest of their white/green XIV's are still $129.99) unless there's a general shoe sale.

And when I say Pendleton, just talking about the Mainside exchange, I don't really go to the other ones.

Rowell, were you the one in snakeskin AF1s yesterday (Sunday)? I was trying to get a look at the name tag, but didn't wanna seem like I was staring at your chest. Ha ha.
TEAM SD
MEMBER#7

ROWELL...are you guys gonna get any of the truners? i seen the female ones...but any word on the mens?

the jordan trunner xl's...you guys had the womens white and orange....theres some coming out in black/red and black/yellow for mens.

^^oh...yeah...well for the mens...their trunners do not drop until may...accorcing to my papersand i should be getting both colors

Back
Top Bottom