San diego 32nd NEX Shoe Dept Post

Yo, any updates regarding the Black/White ZK1s?

If not, just wondering if you guys still have a size 10 in the white/red 360s.
[/b]
[/b]

Quote:
Yo, any updates regarding the Black/White ZK1s?

If not, just wondering if you guys still have a size 10 in the white/red 360s.

^still haven't recieved them in yet so no confirmation untill we recieve them...and regarding the 360's i don't have more sz 10's...

Quote:
rowell, stop holding out on everyone and let those three gold packages out of the back!

^hey don't tell no one foo...nah just kidding you wish we still had some...

Quote:
sup rowell, anything good on the clearance racks?

^nope clearance has been cleared out for a while now...not quite sure though if they restocked them yet...

NEX update: all blk XXI's will release tomorrow morning at 9:00 am at the base it will be $139.99....we also have some sheeds for $74.99...some sizes left that i saw when i left today...and the blk and wht kobes have come in for kids but for the men we are still waiting for them...!!

^
Hey Rowell. where you the one rockin' the mohagany hemps yesterday?

Me and Bolt55 rolled through there to pick our layaway. He was rockin' the OG Black/Red XIs and I was rockin' the Black Vans slip ons with the Commissary Tee.

We almost went nuts when we saw the Kid size Black/White ZK1s. We thought you guys had the men size in.

Also, we noticed that you guys got in the Dri Fit Sleeveless Kobe gear in as well.
[/b]
[/b]

Rowell, copped my pair of XXI's today, thanks for the heads up. Lady kept calling me baby, you want the 21's baby...lol.. n e ways there was a few dudes buying, so they are moving pretty well. Thanks again.

Rod
Da Truth has been spoken!
Peace

how often do you guys do nike sales like the one a few weeks ago? picked up the 21's today too...girl gave me the jacked up @#%$ box man...oh well

So I'm home for the weekend (again) and I go to the NEX today with the fam bam just to check things out. I'm wearing my Air Max 1 Classics that I bought during the After Thanksgiving sale at the NEX. As I'm heading out the exit, the alarm thing beeps me and this other dude. I'm thinking it was the other guy cause he bought stuff and I didn't purchase anything and didn't have any bags. So we both cross over the detector thing again and it turns out to be me (my shoes) setting off the alarm.

Auntie working the entrance/exit asked me when I bought my shoes and I told her this past Novemeber at the After Thanksgiving sale. She asks me if the alarm went off when I walked in. Nope, it didn't.

I would never and did not attempt to walk out with a fresh pair of sneakers.

So, Rowell what's the reasoning behind this? I'm not mad or anything, but I did feel kinda embarassed when I had to take off my shoes so she can put it on that thing to not set off the alarm :lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
. This was my second time wearing the shoes out since I purchased them back in Novemeber.
TEAM SD
MEMBER#7

^^^hah. that sucks man.
tburna-im not rowell but just to give you the heads up, the last time nex had 20% off nike was in november. so i would say about every 4 months.

Quote:
Hey Rowell. where you the one rockin' the mohagany hemps yesterday?

Me and Bolt55 rolled through there to pick our layaway. He was rockin' the OG Black/Red XIs and I was rockin' the Black Vans slip ons with the Commissary Tee.

We almost went nuts when we saw the Kid size Black/White ZK1s. We thought you guys had the men size in.

Also, we noticed that you guys got in the Dri Fit Sleeveless Kobe gear in as well.

^yea that was me...the blk ZK1s should be on thier way....i'll keep a look out....

Quote:
Rowell, copped my pair of XXI's today, thanks for the heads up. Lady kept calling me baby, you want the 21's baby...lol.. n e ways there was a few dudes buying, so they are moving pretty well. Thanks again.

Rod

^yea no problem anytime

Quote:
how often do you guys do nike sales like the one a few weeks ago? picked up the 21's today too...girl gave me the jacked up box man...oh well

Quote:
tburna-im not rowell but just to give you the heads up, the last time nex had 20% off nike was in november. so i would say about every 4 months.

^i guess that would be right... good looking ray....we don't get 20% off nikes alot but whenever sick sales come around i'll give everyone the heads up!!

Quote:
So I'm home for the weekend (again) and I go to the NEX today with the fam bam just to check things out. I'm wearing my Air Max 1 Classics that I bought during the After Thanksgiving sale at the NEX. As I'm heading out the exit, the alarm thing beeps me and this other dude. I'm thinking it was the other guy cause he bought stuff and I didn't purchase anything and didn't have any bags. So we both cross over the detector thing again and it turns out to be me (my shoes) setting off the alarm.

Auntie working the entrance/exit asked me when I bought my shoes and I told her this past Novemeber at the After Thanksgiving sale. She asks me if the alarm went off when I walked in. Nope, it didn't.

I would never and did not attempt to walk out with a fresh pair of sneakers.

So, Rowell what's the reasoning behind this? I'm not mad or anything, but I did feel kinda embarassed when I had to take off my shoes so she can put it on that thing to not set off the alarm . This was my second time wearing the shoes out since I purchased them back in Novemeber.
TEAM SD
MEMBER#7

^dam that sucks....yea well not sure the reason behind it...but to avoid it from happening again.... when you buy kicks make sure the cashiers run the kicks over the thing that deactivates the alarm when paying for it so it doesn't happen again....

black xxi's and black toe xiv's all sold out in 8.5-9.5? and whats the addy here, my homie was in the navy but I would be driving if we went together

When are you guys gettin' more DUNKS?? ?
Rowell were you rockin' infareds 2day and doin' inventory or something like that?? ?

Quote:
When are you guys gettin' more DUNKS?? ?
Rowell were you rockin' infareds 2day and doin' inventory or something like that?? ?

^ not quite sure about any incoming dunks...nothing shown on my papers....and yea that was me...

Quote:
So what's happening with the VII's (pacifics, cardinals, grey/purple) at 32nd?

Quote:
^^ yeah any info?

I am only expecting the cardinals and the grey/purple ones....info will be posted as soon as the kicks are recieved and processed...date of release is the 22nd but confirmation will be posted later...

Quote:
black xxi's and black toe xiv's all sold out in 8.5-9.5? and whats the addy here, my homie was in the navy but I would be driving if we went together

^i'm out of the blk toe xiv's in 8.5-9.5 and as far as the blk xxi's im not quite sure if i have more in those sizes but last time i checked which was sunday they were moving slowly...considering the address...its on 32nd street...if you tell me where you coming from directions can be given...

DUNKHEADS is the germany pack a limited release? rowell how much are they? i just saw them today...no price tag

Quote:
DUNKHEADS is the germany pack a limited release? rowell how much are they? i just saw them today...no price tag

^don't think they are limited...and the price is 49.99

Quote:
So any new info on the blk/white ZK1? Did you guys get your shipment in yet?

^about the blk/white ZK1...we still have not recieved them in so it will not be released tomorrow...unless a shipment comes in tommorrow...as soon as i get more info...it will be posted...

Back
Top Bottom