San diego 32nd NEX Shoe Dept Post

The tent sale is awesome.

Got XIX SEs and LBJIIs last year.

This morning I scooped up some ZK1s AND Air 180s (ultramarines) for ~ $90 bucks!

Holler at Mom and Dad if you can't get on base anymore (like me hahaha)
All of your twelve are belong to us.

rmbvcl05

Are you guys getting the fantastic four pack???? Or the atleast the dunks and the Clear air force ones that are in the pack??? And if so do you know when???

Thanks in advance Homaaayy

north island has some grey/blue kobe's. had a couple of sizes left......sorry don't remember though; was looking for iv's, but didn't receive yet......

Quote:
Are you guys getting the fantastic four pack???? Or the atleast the dunks and the Clear air force ones that are in the pack??? And if so do you know when???

^i don't have any records of the NEX going to recieve these....

Quote:
any word on the black cats?

^ok this is the thing...my manager has now said that the ivs will be released on june 17 b/c of our incorrect paper work...but i hope she doesn't go by that...but we still have not recieved them yet...hopefully soon!!

I was on IS300.net. (mixtapeguru)
I sold that car last year, but I'm on there sometimes.
Looking for PE Lebrons Only!!!!!

^^^^^^I got mine today finally ...the black cts the pures and even was lucky to get the flint 7s.I would have bought the cardinals but only had 7,8,14......
Looking for PE Lebrons Only!!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wut sizes are left in the denim dunks??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
i only had a 6.5 and 11 and up in the denim lows!!

^thanks good looking ray...

Quote:
rowell, is the base getting the d-wade shoes?

^we actually already have them in...

the grey and caro ZK1's are in...and the wht XXI's are releasing tomorrow morning...we open @ 9 am...we are NOT going to recieve the grey XX1's...

the zk1s are 99.99

for sale for cheap to
vvvvnds penny foams sz 11
vvvvnds jordan 8 retro black/chrome sz 11.5

if anyone missed out on the blk/maize zk1's i have a sz 10 for sale...inbox me if your are interested...thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom