San diego 32nd NEX Shoe Dept Post

Yo Rowell, I'm pretty sure you guys are getting the Stealth/Royal Vs. I just wanted to verify if you guys are releasing them on release day.
[/b]​

^it should be released on the release day which is the 21st ...but it all depends if we get them on time...and lately we have been... but once the shipment is recieved i'll confirm it then...

the stealth royal Vs are a GR right? how many pairs do the NEX usually get?
^ OWNED
L8O15S16T23!42​
[/center]

^yea they are GR...and the # of pairs that we get is unknown...its sometimes over 30 or less than 20 it all depends...

NIKE SHOES AND CLOTHING ARE 20% OFF THIS WEEKEND BEGINNING WEDS THE 11TH THROUGH SUNDAY THE 15TH...COME CHECK IT OUT!!

TO THOSE INTERESTED IN THE STEALTH V'S....THEY WILL BE RELEASED THIS SATURDAY 10/21 SO COME BY IF YOU WANT A PAIR....PEACE!!

hey whats up rowell havent posted in here for a hot one but is 32nd and north island gettin the fire red 5s on the 16th

any lebrons coming up rowell? ya'll got alot of heads now....my homeboy josh works in shoes now...dude doesnt jack squat bout shoes...him and his homies still rockin fakes...hahaha

Quote:
hey whats up rowell havent posted in here for a hot one but is 32nd and north island gettin the fire red 5s on the 16th

yea i want some info on that

^dam i haven't posted in a while my bad ya'll been busy lately but here's the info on the fire reds im expecting them but no word on if they are coming in on time as usual and north island should be recieving them as well...and i guess yah can hit them up their shipment....

tburna we did get those new lebron iv's and im not actually sure on anything else coming up and josh is probably not really your homeboy if you let him rock fakes ...you should point the ur homies in the right direction...

Stopped by today and they got in some Puma Suedes in the Black and Coffee Brown colorway if anyone cares.

Rowell, any word if you guys are going to get the Red ones?
Team SD
Member #21

some guy at north island said you guys are suppose to get the Penny's I is this true, please confirm?
San Diego's

PE Collector

i saw you man! i wanted to say whatsup but i was shy and unsure if it was you.

ps. i was in the ten deep hoodie and green court forces

I went to 32nd the other day and one of the workers said they are getting the Vs on the 16th of dec? is this true?
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42
Good bye K-Fed...I bet Britney will do that PLAYBOY photoshoot...or maybe some VIVID Videos.

^yea its confirmed the V's will be released this saturday the 16th...good luck to those coming out...forealz shoedork im not too hard to miss im there every weekend....

altezzablue im not quite sure about penny 1's but im keep you posted!!

m0nstar i'll keep you posted on those as well!!

nanbeezy not quite sure which ones those are you got a pic and i'll let you know once i see something...

tburna the blk lebron ivs will be dropping later this month i believe the 21st...

ftwr3150650013dylw6.jpg
City of SDClack Clack Clack Clack Clack"

yea man, cause the last few times i was pissed becuase first time i lined up in front, they opened the back first. the next time, i lined up in back, they opened the front first. and it happened liek that two more times before i gave up on the damn NEX for J releases. they should open one door for like 10 minutes, then open the other, so everyone lines up in one spot. its only fair.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

anytime christian!! but you know you aint got nothing on the Raiders!! haha

alright i'll keep a look out for those nanbeezy

as regards to the line for jays i've tried to set it up so that only one door opens but they just seem not to care... they do it for the wii or ps3 but kicks aren't so crazy they think.. but its sucks that this happens sometimes the front opens first and its sometimes the back it all depends on how quick the security unlocks the door...the gates for the NEX im not sure what time they open im never there that early...well good luck to all those who trying to get a pair!!

Quote:
as regards to the line for jays i've tried to set it up so that only one door opens but they just seem not to care... they do it for the wii or ps3 but kicks aren't so crazy they think

You think for as long as the NEX has been selling Js, they'd finally have the madness under control.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

Back
Top Bottom