SAN DIEGO, HELP ME OUT PLEASE VOL. VISITOR FROM SAN FRANCISCO!

If you can get by on $40 a day on cabs more power to you, but a round trip even within downtown is usually $20 alone. Going to Sea World is at least $20 each way.

Nothing wrong with catching a trolley here and there despite what some are saying.

You could take the Coaster a few places too. Also, cabs downtown are super easy and rarely do you need to wait 45 mins except on Fri and Sat nights or if an event is in town.

If you can get by on $40 a day on cabs more power to you, but a round trip even within downtown is usually $20 alone. Going to Sea World is at least $20 each way.

Nothing wrong with catching a trolley here and there despite what some are saying.

You could take the Coaster a few places too. Also, cabs downtown are super easy and rarely do you need to wait 45 mins except on Fri and Sat nights or if an event is in town.[/quote
I don't think anybody said taxis were hard to get downtown, they're hard to get and would have to wait anywhere outside of downtown. Trolley is cool but won't get you everywhere around town. old town, downtown, and the border, that's pretty much it for tourist spots on the trolley.

Will be in town this weekend with the wifey and another couple.. first time exploring SD... making the drive from 818 SF Valley..

Will also be back sept 29th whrn my boys take on the bolts!!!

Will be frequenting this thread till then..

Will be in town this weekend with the wifey and another couple.. first time exploring SD... making the drive from 818 SF Valley..

Will also be back sept 29th whrn my boys take on the bolts!!!

Will be frequenting this thread till then..
Update this thread with some recommendations, thanks fam!

lil 1 day trip was pretty dope.. lot of boozing and grubbing going on...

arrived around 1pm.. hit up the Whiskey Girl for a few drinks and a burger.... tired from the ride in soo hit the room for alil nap.. woke up jus in time to catch the UFC fight at Nicky Rottens.. got super turnt up and finished the night bar hoppin...

before the drive home... took alil drive to Cornado Beach.. nice lil town with shops, and restuarants... put my feet in the water and soaked up some sun..

all in all it was a decent trip... Drove by the HardRock on Sunday and there were mad people trying to hit the pool party.. im sure that woulda been a good time.. gonna have to make that a priority next trip

1) I get to the SD Zoo at 9am, approximately how long should I expect to walk for (hours to be exact, "entire day" is too vague)?
2) ^^^ Same, but Safari Park?
3) What's your opinion on Sea World?

THANKS!

Mexican joints, which are your favorites?

The ones I've heard of are Lolita's taco shop, Lucha Libre, and Oscar's Mexican Seafood.

1) I get to the SD Zoo at 9am, approximately how long should I expect to walk for (hours to be exact, "entire day" is too vague)?
2) ^^^ Same, but Safari Park?
3) What's your opinion on Sea World?

THANKS!
Answer please please :nerd:!

Answer please please
nerd.gif
!
Prolly can walk/take the tram at the zoo in about 4-5 hours. I have year passes to sea world so I think its a cool place, especially if you haven't been there. So let me get this straight, you're visiting America's finest city to look at a bunch of animals? If I were you, I'd go to the zoo in the morning and then go to sea world in the afternoon since it closes late for summer nights

Answer please please :nerd: !
Prolly can walk/take the tram at the zoo in about 4-5 hours. I have year passes to sea world so I think its a cool place, especially if you haven't been there. So let me get this straight, you're visiting America's finest city to look at a bunch of animals? If I were you, I'd go to the zoo in the morning and then go to sea world in the afternoon since it closes late for summer nights
I am going to SD to yes, "look at animals" (my girlfriend loves animals), eat, and site-see (beaches mainly).

I'm up for suggestions too.

Man, you came at a good time. Weather is pretty dam great. Gaslamp will be bonkers with comic con dwellers. At least youll be at the zoo but all the monkeys are in downtown

Weather has dope this week.

August is when SD gets brutally hot weather.

Last edited:
booked my room for Sept 28th-30th at the hard rock.. out there for da Chargers game..

anyone got any pull at the bars/clubs... lookin to check out tha pool party at HardRock

Intervention isn't much of a pool party. Its more of an outside venue with EDM djs. 

The pool area is very small and not much of a focal point. But it is fun

post bump.

will be out in SD next weekend.. staying at the hardrock and just read that this weekend is the last for the pool party. smh. missed it by a week!

will be hittin the Chargers game on Sun and pretty much boozing the entire weekend.. whats good my SD folk!?

Back
Top Bottom