San Diego Padres vs. San Francisco Giants Series Thread (5/30 - 6/1)

Game 1 Starting Pitchers: Greg Maddux vs. Matt Cain

[table][tr][th="col"]G. Maddux SD
3933.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]3-4[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]2-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.76[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]4.43[/td] [/tr][tr][td]33[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]59[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]34[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.30[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.40[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]Record[/th] [th=""]Standings[/th] [th=""]Away/Home[/th] [th=""]Streak[/th] [th=""]L10[/th] [/tr][tr][td]San Diego[/td] [td]21-34[/td] [td]4th West[/td] [td]Away 8-19[/td] [td]Won 1[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]San Francisco[/td] [td]23-31[/td] [td]3rd West[/td] [td]Home 11-15[/td] [td]Won 3[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [/tr][/table]
Coming off a sweep in Arizona, San Francisco looks to pick up right where they left off. Bengie ended his hit-streak last night, but hopefully he'll beback on point tonight.

Go Giants!
pimp.gif

Well it looks like Billy Sadler will fit right in with this team ...

Can't believe we turned a triple play.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

As I mentioned in the AZ series thread, there was a fire in the dugout store. I was expecting it to be burned to the ground or something, but it was opened alooked perfectly fine.
nerd.gif
Where was the fire? Must have been in the back stock or something. Those like me who were hoping to find a deal, no luck. Everythingwas full price.
laugh.gif

Game 2 Starting Pitchers: Josh Banks vs. Pat Misch

[table][tr][th="col"]J. Banks SD
7988.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]P. Misch SF
7896.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1-0[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]0-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0.00[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]6.54[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.62[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.48[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]Record[/th] [th=""]Standings[/th] [th=""]Away/Home[/th] [th=""]Streak[/th] [th=""]L10[/th] [/tr][tr][td]San Diego[/td] [td]22-34[/td] [td]4th West[/td] [td]Away 9-19[/td] [td]Won 2[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]San Francisco[/td] [td]23-32[/td] [td]3rd West[/td] [td]Home 11-16[/td] [td]Lost 1[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [/tr][/table]
I did not watch the game last night and the only highlights I saw of Friday's game was the triple play. So, I can't really say anything, but we lost.

Go Giants!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

Misch
ohwell.gif

We need Noah back.

Yeah, not too hot on Misch right now. Looks like Correia is coming back soon, though. He pitched a rehab start is San Jose yesterday.

Misch needs more time to develop. I like Correia...Speaking of him, I was playing COD 4 on 360 and some guy had a gamertag as KevinCorreia....I wonder if I wasplaying with him. Are there any updates with Noah Lowry? Dave Roberts? I think they hid him away for good. Haha.

Game 3 Starting Pitchers: Randy Wolf vs. Tim Lincecum

[table][tr][th="col"]R. Wolf SD
6248.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]3-4[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]7-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.59[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.33[/td] [/tr][tr][td]59[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]76[/td] [/tr][tr][td]22[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]28[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.31[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.28[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]San Diego[/td] [td]23-34[/td] [td]4th West[/td] [td]Away 10-19[/td] [td]Won 3[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]San Francisco[/td] [td]23-33[/td] [td]3rd West[/td] [td]Home 11-17[/td] [td]Lost 2[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [/tr][/table]
Believe it or not, this game is for 3rd place in the N.L. West division.
grin.gif

Let's avoid getting swept in this series and put another W in the win column. We got Tim on the mound so expect a good performance.

Go Giants!
pimp.gif

I hope Tim Lincecum gets to be the starting pitcher at this years all star game a lot of talk though of Volquez getting the start.

Lincecum is my favorite pitcher.

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

Great blown save.

Didn't some Giants fan say at the beginning of the year that Lewis was garbage?

I've been a Freddy Lewis fan since he first came up and I really don't see how anyone could have said he's garbage unless they just don'tknow what the heck they're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom