(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Quote:
haha i know some of you niketalkers were at my halloween party in mira mesa last night/ this morning...

I thought peeps would have been at HOB last night.

As for me, Heinys + Chillin' out with the homies + Bulls VS Bullets 92 on Espn Classic.
pimp.gif

TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26​

^^Wait you're right.. we parked on DOoney and walked to that house. Were you the guy in camo that everyone was calling gay Guile?
Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101

we're on myspace. ADD US!

damn what party? i live in dabney...yea i was at HOB last night. that place was baaaaaaaaaallllliiiiin!
TEAM THREAD JACKER​
>WE GONNA JACK YOUR THREAD...ITS GOIN DOWN!​
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote:
is there a certain time limit a gift certificate from ya'll could expire?

from what i know about most retail stores, its illegal to make a gift certificate expire. you paid the money..you cant just lose it.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Hope you guys have a fun and safe night.
Team SD
Member #21

Happy Halloween everyone!

Hope you guys have a safe and fun night.
Team SD
Member #21

who's Mr. Wanksta?

that party was cool cuz it didnt get popped,
but there was WAY too many folks there.

and... Nan when did u leave that party? i heard u came through to the telly super late.. but as u saw i was SUPER knocked. hahah.

christian good seein' u there. wouldnt think i'd run into u all the way in MM.
TEAM SD! member #14
JUST CUZ I STAND ABOVE YOU, DONT MEAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME

Future Of Style
740 5th Avenue, Suite B./ San Diego, Ca. 92101/ Ph: (619) 955-8046
We're on Myspace, add us!

that party didnt get popped cause all the G's were at HOB.

cause we all know MM parties dont go on past 10:30.

^ naw i ment pop pop. not po po's and by G's you know what i mean.

i find it amazing that the party didnt get popped.

alot of stupid stuff happenin lately in MM.

Quote:
i find it amazing that the party didnt get popped.

alot of stupid stuff happenin lately in MM.

Tell me about it.

My homeboy got murdered and my homegirl got severly wounded about year or so ago at a mira mesa party.

Stupid asian gangs.
smh.gif
mad.gif

TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26​

^ i was at that party. I was chillin with then Newgen folks then we heard a couple of gun shots...we ran inside the house and heard a couple more. It was crazy...i didnt really know him but, he was a chill and cool dude i met him at the charger practice and told me and my boy that works at Newgen about the party.
I CAN'T HI-JACK UR THREAD​
>PLEASE DONT BAN ME​
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42

JT's on Wednesday nights.

$2 Domestics, $1 Rum & Coke
pimp.gif

TeamLakers

Back
Top Bottom