(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

i was browsing the other region forums...and this san diego thread has got to be one of the best! :pimp:
pimp.gif

I think with all the development and the freeway going there East Chula Vista would be probably a ideal space for the new stadium if there was to be one. Las Vegas Oscar's @#%$ I was watching the news and Las Vegas is making a pitch to get the team to change the @#%$ name. Hells naw.....
peace
CROS1

^
Las Vegas?

Oh hell naw.

They need to worry about getting the Kings out of Sacramento first.
tongue.gif

TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

damn. i sure do remember those days of when i got picked on in school for wearing my Seau and Humphries jerserys. i still wish i had the stan jersey. but damn growing up in North Carolina being a Chargers fan was really rough. got into a couple elementary scuffles with Panthers (new expansion?) fans. lol. anyways, i hope they take the crown this year becuase it would be a long time coming for them. LT is that guy. MVP! hell yea!
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

It will be very hard for Las Vegas to get a pro franchise of any sort because of the gambling thing. After UNLV lost to Duke in basketball in a "fixed" game, you are no longer allowed to bet on UNLV sports in Las Vegas anymore. Because of that whole fiasco and the amount of money sports books lost on that game, they are very hesitant to put any sort of pro franchise.
NOW OPEN​

LET'S GO!!! i would have rather had the jets for the first opponent, but the pats would be a better game...to get the bolts ready for the ravens!!! i don't think the colts will beat the ravens. damn ben...i'm still tryin to get tickets!!!

Me to, i want some tickets for that game...anyone here know if there's any more available?
NikeTalk Detective
>WHO NEEDS A CSI, WHEN YOU CAN GOOGLE EVERYTHING?<
4L8O15S16T23!42
Team SD: Member # 10

^^^there are tons of ppl and brokers selling them on the internet, but after the high prices, you have to deal w/ service charges too!!! i swear, i thought i was goin to scoop some up lastnight, but after a $102 service charge for 4 tickets, i was like HELL NO!!! cause there were s+h charge too.

I'm perfecting my Boom Tarat Tarat Lights Out super celebration dance.

What cool Wii games do you guys recommend?

Also, anyone gonna be at the JT concert tomorrow hahaha? You know I'm there.
All of your twelve are belong to us.

well SD Union Tribune had 10 tickets given away in random newspapers across the county

hint: you'll find none in Mira Mesa cuz my team runs the routes in all the stores in Mira Mesa and my boss didn't get any tix. Had to individually wrap every newspaper so it was the longest day of work in my life.

If tix were found in Mira Mesa/Scripps tho, it was probably cuz corporates inserted the tickets in random newspapers during the daytime. Hope that helps if you wanna get your Charlie and the Chocolate Factory search on for the Golden Tickets.

blog

FLOWSOMUCH, I just saw your post on the other board. LOL, I was mad lat ereplying to that.

Anyway, I figure we might as well beat the Pats so we can get a little more respect. Like somone RAWSHEED said in the sports forum, we must be the biggest 14-2 underdogs ever.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

SD

threadless

^
LOL.

I thought you'd never respond.

I'm glad we got the Pats.

To be the man, you have to beat the man.

Now we'll see what the Chargers are really made of.
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

^^^You forgot the:

[RickFlair] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO![\RickFlair]

Funny to hear BR and Scotty saying it on the show...
Or Something.

^
LOL.

You heard that too?

Scott & BR show.
pimp.gif

TeamLakers
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
Why the hell was SEAU in Downtown SD Saturday night and not on the sidelines rooting for his team?

You just had to rub it in didn't you?

Argh!

No, for real, though, that's why I didn't believe you at first until I saw your myspace pics you bakla.
laugh.gif

On a side note, one of my friends told me that a selected amount of playoff tickets went on sale at midnight last night on ticketmaster.

Did anyone from here come up?
TeamLakers
4L8O15S16T23!42

I came up on a Field 15, row 16 seat but the system froze when I went to progress past shipping.

It reminded me of Eastbay.

I guess I will be in View haha.

All of your twelve are belong to us.

Back
Top Bottom