(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

^
Bring back Norv!!!
tongue.gif

Sike.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Hey does anyone have books they want to sell for Chem 115 and/or Biology 144/145 over at Grossmont? I am going to take some classes but the books are super expensive.
In unrelated news, I saw the 99 cent chicken mcnugget thread over in general and went to the Imperial Beach McD's and I ordered them and they were not on sale. I paid 3.19 for 6 damn nuggets!! I didn't want to look like jerk telling them nevermind so I just paid for them and ate them. Sucks to be me.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

if any of you daygo NTers are looking for Laser V, we will have them @ Attic

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

^
According to the Attic thread, si.
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Is Cardell Butler that dude who was on that AND1 streetball show on ESPN? If not, that guy looks EXACTLY him. I forgot the dude's alias though.

And when I was playing at Balboa, it was Glad Tidings. I haven't played there since 2004. I wanted to join the adult league, but I'm a 5' 11'' big man (4 or 5). Over there, they have like 6' 2'' forwards. I swear, all the tallest filipinos in SD are in that league.

Quote:
In unrelated news, I saw the 99 cent chicken mcnugget thread over in general and went to the Imperial Beach McD's and I ordered them and they were not on sale. I paid 3.19 for 6 damn nuggets!! I didn't want to look like jerk telling them nevermind so I just paid for them and ate them. Sucks to be me.

I fell victim to that also.

Went over to the one on mira mesa blvd near the 805 on my lunch break. They didn't have the 6 piece nuggets on the dollar menu either.

Thank God they had the Big Mac 2fer offer though. That saved me from wasting my gas.

The General Forum thread had me fooled.

Quote:
so anyone get 5s? these are my FAVORITE pair but for some reason I am highly unmotivated to get a pair of shoes nowadays, I guess this is the last days of my sneakerhead obsession....I'm just here for the laughs

I copped a pair.

Best colorway of the Vs that released from the re-retros IMO.

I couldn't pass on these because I never got a pair back in 00.

Plus I love the 23 on the side just like the fire reds. I can't pass up on OG colorways. Well, except for the Grapes.
TeamLakers
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
so anyone get 5s? these are my FAVORITE pair but for some reason I am highly unmotivated to get a pair of shoes nowadays, I guess this is the last days of my sneakerhead obsession....I'm just here for the laughs
:pimp:
pimp.gif
NikeTalk Detective
>WHO NEEDS A CSI, WHEN YOU CAN GOOGLE EVERYTHING?<
4L8O15S16T23!42
Team SD: Member # 10

Anybody hit up Fashion Valley today? How was it gettin the Vs?
I wear all my shoes, if that matters...
FVFL OG Triple OG Member #1/2

Quote:
Anybody hit up Fashion Valley today? How was it gettin the Vs?

Fashion was probably the worst place you could go to cop the blk/silver V's today.I got there @ 7am and checked the scene and both FLFV & FAFV were at least 20 deep with people waiting to cop.

I ended up geting mine @ Horton Shiek and luckily they didnt try no BS and tried to jack up the prices on us another $10 or $20 bucks like before in the past with other J releases.

"Well the NBA is in great hands but if I had to pick the single greatest player on the planet, I take Kobe Bryant without hesitation." - Michael Jordan

does anybody know the sku number for the dark blue tomlinson jersey xl?

thanks

jd58
SD team member # 58
aim: JDUBBZ58

Today was a great day for pickups for me.I coped my pair of blk/silver V's without any hassel.But this came today and I was more hyped when I got and opened up this jeresey today:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Well the NBA is in great hands but if I had to pick the single greatest player on the planet, I take Kobe Bryant without hesitation." - Michael Jordan

Just got back from watching Dj Quik's 1 second performance in TJ. Right when they were gonna perform the first song (MJG spit first) the stereo system screeched like crazy and Quik got mad. He just spit one verse and left. Then he came back out and gave a lecture/speech on having the right sound system in the club and then left for good. Right after all this was a fight where some hard looking mexican gangstas straight smashed on some foo (in the club). They started swinging and then they hit him in the head with the legs of a chair and then started jumping him again (around 5 mintues). This guy got beat hard, I saw the whole thing from the second floor.

Anyways, wassup with them Chicago Pennys????
wink.gif

"New York set trippin and flaggin, got the Westcoast laughing, now Esco's asking what happened?"
-NaS

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

Quote:
i'm probably one of the few here who was glad to see the bears molest the saints..

Naw, count me in there.

I enjoyed watching Drew Brees lose.
devil.gif

Go Colts!
laugh.gif

TeamLakers
4L8O15S16T23!42

Im happy for the Da Bears and Colts, but it's more for the coaches than the players!
City of San Dieg"Clack Clack Clack Clack"

Back
Top Bottom