(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

readyon3

Banned
I think the old one got deleted :wow:
embarassed.gif

I just got back from kuwait and saw these in my room.

bonus pic
i love my VII's

and BTW Chargers 27 - Raiders 0
img9653595.jpg

looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10
- JAYS: Retr Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XIII,
- DUNKS: Lodens, Heineys
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

Glad you made it back safe, readyon3. Team Steam salutes you and our boys overseas.

Raw Sheed is right. There was a ton of buy/selling going on. Probably the chatting got it deleted too. I'm bummed cuz I enjoyed reading the pages where Buddy took on all people who tried to diss him :lol:
laugh.gif
good times...

Welcome back Ross.

Did you get your season tickets?

BTW, are you going to the Titans game?

You got my number. Holler at me. I'll be there.
[/b]​

^ Lolitas..only one I know is in clairemont but there's another location..I also hear Zapata's Taco Shop is good..does it even come close to Lolitas? (carne asada fries) dennis?

I passed by it while I was down at a party, I believe it's off of Paradise Valley Road

Quote:
Lolitas..only one I know is in clairemont but there's another location..I also hear Zapata's Taco Shop is good..does it even come close to Lolitas? (carne asada fries) dennis?

I may be kind of biased towards Lolitas Carne Asada fries since I spent my highschool days grubbing on that and plus the owners were my neighbors when I was in middle school.

I've yet to try Zapata's yet, but I would bet that they aren't even close to Lolitas Carne Asada Fries.

IMO, the only good Carne Asada Fries that somewhat rival Lolitas in the taste factor would have to be Santana's minus the beans. But that's just me.

Also, as far as other locations go for Lolitas, aside from the Clairemont one, there is also the Bonita Rd. Location, the Telegraph Canyon Rd. Location, and the East Palomar Location. All in the Chula Vista area.

Also, I recommend the OG spots as well, Noelbertos and Jilbertos down in southside off of Palm Ave. They're not as gourmet tasting as Lolitas, but Jilbertos has some bomb Adobada (Swine) Fries.
[/b]​

Quote:
whats some good mexican food spots in SD?

lolitas in clairemont
cotijas in PQ
alderbertos (sp) in el cajon :pimp:
pimp.gif
their blended guac and sour cream is the @#%$

^^^ naw dennis, i dont think im can go to the games until after dec. im buying new furniture.
looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10
- JAYS: Retr Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XIII,
- DUNKS: Lodens, Heineys
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

Jilberto's has the BEST hot sauce for the fries.

The Lolitas on Telegraph is really good if you eat there (You get so much more) and the new one in Sunbow is so so.

I'm partial to Super Sergios on Sweetwater, it's easier to stop there on the way back up to OC.

BTW, the OC and LA are catching onto the CAF craze, but do not taste anything like the spots in SD.

SD has the best food....period.
Or Something.

I've yet to try Lolitas, Zapata's, Jilberto's, JV's, or many other taco shops in SD for that matter.

I've been going to the same taco shop for many years now, El Nuevo Milenio off of Division & Euclid. The infamous taco shop with jail bars across the front counter. It may not seem too convenient, but trust me, the food's great.

I've been to a few taco shops here and there, such as Super Sergio's, but they weren't really to my liking.

Ill be sure to check out the other taco shops next time Im in SD.

Last edited:
El Nuevo Milenio aka ghetto bertos. That place is good, and so close to me. The hot sauce could use some work though.

IMO the best fish burrito award goes to the barrell, vaqueros. That one is in the hood as well.

Quote:
The infamous taco shop with jail bars across the front counter. It may not seem too convenient, but trust me, the food's great.

To take you guys back, that spot used to actually be the old school Pioneer Chicken waaaaaaaaay back in the day.

Ya'll remember that? I went to elementary school just down the street from there at El Toyon.
[/b]​

Damn, everyone's sleepin on Colima's. They make HUGE burritos! No joke, if I eat one for lunch I can skip dinner. :lol:
laugh.gif

But no doubt Lolita's has the best carne asada fries. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
The infamous taco shop with jail bars across the front counter. It may not seem too convenient, but trust me, the food's great.

they should start doin' that with jilberto's.. that place has been held up three times in the past couple months or so..
-d.w.a.i.

All the more popular places mentioned here are solid.

Try SARITAS in Casa de Oro (by Monte Vista HS in Spring Valley)

<!-----<strong>All of your twelve are belong to us.</strong><!-----

Quote:
Damn, everyone's sleepin on Colima's.

I'm not sleepin. I'm just not saying anything.
tongue.gif

You're on point about their burritos though.

Colima's on Bonita Rd.
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Ya'll ain't knowin.
[/b]​

I'll let my stomach speak for itself, it's pretty big.

I'm a Mexican food lover, and yes Colima's is on point. Their special Colima's burrito is the @#%$ too.

Zapatas is alright, I ate there too much when I was in high school. I don't like the way their fries are put together, not a big fan of that.

Back
Top Bottom