(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

damn that charger game had me sweating bullets hahahah

but damn how good was that game even though florence sucked.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

MarkMan23 : lol yeah i got it from him.....it was funny becuase it didnt know it was him till i went to his house. i used to play ball with him and jay jay along time ago.

jason
SD team member # 58
aim: JDUBBZ58

Quote:
Jilberto's > Any other Carne Asada frie place

That gets a free pass because that's the og triple og spot along with noelbertos.

damn, southside has it on lock when it comes to mexican food.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26​

true..it seems like it'd be more fun to live in south san diego than northern san diego. I'm kinda in between but it just seems that way. Nothing to do up north and the ppl are just blah.

should i be worrying about getting a wii? how many SDers are getting a wii this sunday?

Quote:
Went to Eastlake Wal-Mart this morning and already saw people lined up for the PS3.
:smh:
smh.gif

i thought camping out for one day was pretty bad.

doing it for almost a week is on another ridiculously stupid level...

Quote:
true..it seems like it'd be more fun to live in south san diego than northern san diego. I'm kinda in between but it just seems that way. Nothing to do up north and the ppl are just blah.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Are you satisfied with the life you're living?

Quote:

I wouldn't say it would be more fun.

It just depends on who you know and if you grew up in the area.

As for me, I live down in Eastlake and I have to drive to Mira Mesa M-F for work. Gas is
alien.gif

But it's pretty much the same type of deal on both sides because I used to stay with my ex who lives up in Mira Mesa.

Not really much of a difference. Northside is more closer to the better beaches though.

The only thing I can't stand about Mira Mesa is the long stop lights on Mira Mesa Blvd. The use of Flanders as a way to get by morning and afternoon traffic and long stop lights has been my safe haven.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26​

Went to Best Buy in El Cajon today to pick up the new Game CD and there were already 3 people camping out for the PS3. Is it really that serious? Why do people line up for something that will be restocked?

You call camping out for 4+ days easy money? Easy money is having your ps3 on reserve or having someone hook it up.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
I miss the good ole' days no camp-outs for J's

camping out for 4 days to make 400-500?? thats like a regular job but less hours and you know damn well that the person waiting with you wants a pretty good cut on the profit.

Quote:
camping out for 4 days to make 400-500?? thats like a regular job but less hours and you know damn well that the person waiting with you wants a pretty good cut on the profit.

haha....seriously. why don't people just work 1 or 2 overtime shifts instead of working 4 days in the rain? lol....i hope it hails...j/k.

Went to Best Buy in San Marcos today and there was a RV parked in front of the store. Guess theyll have a warm campout
City of SDClack Clack Clack Clack Clack"

I honestly think it is easy money if you do it right. If you're camping to buy 1? Maybe it won't be that good of a #...

For people that DON'T have jobs or a good paying job, this is perfect.

I already camped out for preorders and I'm camping out for more.

I'm making close to 10K off these things when all is said and done. And it was pretty easy for me thus far.

Don't get me wrong, I love videogames as much as the next guy. In fact I'm a gamer first and foremost above all other things I'm into. But if the opportunity presents itself to make some money, I'm there. I'm not camping out 4 days in advance though(ppl doing that at Best Buy are just gonna get kicked out[at least here in San Diego]). I'll wait one day. Make the sale.

xtian I'll msg you when I get home later tonight.
FS - OG XI, Columbias , PI AF1, J-RODs, Laser IVs 10.5 & More!

Back
Top Bottom