(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Quote:
I thought Purple Haze was a all girl dance group from back in the days hahaha....
:tongue:
tongue.gif

Yeah we lost to them chicks at Groove Wars hahaha...I was in Delivery Boys we came in 3rd behind Electric Shockers and Purple Haze came in first...I heard it was cause one of them was dating the promoter or some @#%$ like that...HAHAHA those were the days...
peace
CROS1

Oh word... You were from Delivery? So you know Donnie with the black Del Sol. We used to race back in the day. He used to date Castle from up north... haha...

Purple Haze... Ha.. Reminds me of the undergrounds I used to go to before I turned 21....
Sparkling po yun!

Yup I know Donnie actually met him at Blow Your Mind started practicing with them and got down then just took it from there. I remember when he was in race mode he got all into it. Then you know Elroy and Elvin to right Unique's brother. Unique is one of the owners of the Armory with me...
peace
CROS1

do you guys know where i can get the 858 new era? ive seen it at the hat stand at Fashion during the holidays, not too sure if its still there or what not. thanks folk

sup SDnters. i was wonderin if any of you guys recommend a spot to get an oil change for a 99 Ford Mustang. any help would be appreciated. thanks!

Quote:
sup SDnters. i was wonderin if any of you guys recommend a spot to get an oil change for a 99 Ford Mustang. any help would be appreciated. thanks!
NikeTalk Detective
>WHO NEEDS A CSI, WHEN YOU CAN GOOGLE EVERYTHING?<
4L8O15S16T23!42
Team SD: Member # 10

Quote:
cuz everyone knows 619 looks/sounds much cooler

pimp.gif

"Because this is 619 straight born and raised..." - POD (San Diego Chargers Anthem)
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

damn ariteee thanks nan.

oh well i guess i got used to 858 over the years tho. yeah its been around 10..i remember when 619 went from SD all the way to the CA-NV border. then it got all split into 619, 858, 760, 909.

Quote:
Any spots in SD getting the Thompson AF1 that is suppose to release on Feb 3rd

"New York set trippin and flaggin, got the Westcoast laughing, now Esco's asking what happened?"
-NaS

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

^
Pssst.

Check the Attic thread.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Anyone picking up Padres tickets soon? I am debating to get the 9 pack or 20 pack. Whichever one has more Friday games will probably be the one I get, if funds allow.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

SD

threadless

Check out the Armory thread posted a sneak peak at our upcoming seasons releases....Some we've done some that we havent worth a look...
peace
CROS1

Someone stole a Chargers decal off of my dad's truck What the hell?!??! If someone supports the same team as you, why would someone do that? Jeez. Sorry, I need a blog or something.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

Back
Top Bottom