(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

^^Im not feeling that wht/gold jersey. Looks like someone bleached it on accident!
City of SD"Clack Clack Clack Clack Clack"

So far these are the first six coaches that the Chargers are going to interview for the head coaching job.

I'm not impressed.

Quote:
Chargers candidates

So far, the Chargers have received permission to interview these six coaches:

Ron Rivera: Bears defensive coordinator.

Norv Turner: 49ers offensive coordinator.

Jim Mora: Seahawks secondary coach/assistant head coach and recent head coach of the Falcons.

Mike Singletary: 49ers linebackers coach/assistant head coach.

Rex Ryan: Ravens defensive coordinator.

Mike Zimmer: Falcons defensive coordinator and recent defensive coordinator for the Cowboys.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

I'd go with Rex Ryan also. Dude had the pleasure of coaching Ed Reed & Co. so hopefully he'll boost us in that department, I think we'll still have the best front 7 in football...with or without Edwards. Anybody know whats up with his current situation?
DJ dead Seriou$the NEW SOUTHERN MIX

Quote:
I'd go with Rex Ryan also.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

^^No Pete Carroll on the list? =)

It is crazy how ALL of the sports shows are talking about PC and the Chargers opening.

I didn't think there was a chance, but maybe we are wrong.

I say they hire Phil Jackson or Tex Winters to incorporate the Triangle...

In all seriousness, I do like Mora if he can get a GREAT Defensive Coordinator to pair up but Rex Ryan is an interesting candidate also.
Someone please buy my Blk/Silver 5s...I really have no use for them. PM Me.

Or Something.

We just need an OC that does this:

If Tomlinson is hot give him the ball.

Cam decided that Tomlinson was giving it too hard to the Pats so he threw to Parker who couldn't catch anything.

All of your twelve are belong to us.

Just wow.

Read this on the Chargers forum today....

Quote:
Chargers | Team could let go of A. Smith after April
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 1854 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the San Diego Chargers might let go of general manager A.J. Smith after the 2007 NFL Draft.
AJ could be let go?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
4L8O15S16T23!42

Makes sense to have him draft since he did do most of the scouting...

But way to shake up everything after the best season ever Mr. Spanos.

I think I'm going to cry.
Someone in socal please buy my Blk/Silver 5s (Sz.9)... PM Me.

Or Something.

Quote:
goodness..he's gonna draft and then dipset?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
RUMORS SPREAD THAT CARROLL-TO-CHARGERS IS A DONE DEAL
profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
4L8O15S16T23!42

I think the more and more the media hypes this up the better.

Talk about perfect situation for PC.

But I agree w/ Dennis, this is a LONG shot.
Someone in socal please buy my Blk/Silver 5s (Sz.9)... PM Me.

Or Something.

Tried to stay away from NT as long as possible for the sake of school, but I can't resist any longer.

Chargers..... Seems like they don't wanna win. The greatest regular season in the history of the franchise, and within a matter of a about 2 weeks, they have literally no coaching staff. I've been happy with the draft picks that AJ Smith has made, but the rest of his decisions are killing me.

I'm sure most of the free agents will stay with the team, and I think we'll be able to pick up a couple of really good free agents, but this coaching situation is gonna scare me until about week 4 or 5.

TRUE LIFE: I'm Losing My Hair (I'm a Chargers fan)

CHARGERS, PADRES, LAKERS <----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

Dennis, find someone to buy my season tickets hahaha jk

Hey, how come the name ART SHELL hasn't been brought up with the HC position?!?!? :rofl:
roll.gif

Anybody know where they carry that Black/White 24 shirt with the snake in a figure 8? Gotta pick one up for a present.
CHARGERS, PADRES, LAKERS <----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

I HAVE A FOOT LOCKER GIFT CARD FOR SALE. THE CARD IS $65 WILL SALE FOR $55 IF ANYBODY WANTS IT......

JD58
SD team member # 58
aim: JDUBBZ58

Quote:
Anybody know where they carry that Black/White 24 shirt with the snake in a figure 8? Gotta pick one up for a present.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom