(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

If anyone is looking for 10 Deep's Fall and Summer Collection we just got out shipment in at TheFizix

Fzx_Fall07Banner-1.jpg

smarcos2.jpg

So where are you guys picking up your Halo 3?

Supposedly Gamestop isn't taking anymore pre-orders officially last night.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

markman23 are those pinoy af1's still 4 sale? just curious.
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

havent been here for a while...What's good SD?

:smh:
smh.gif
at the Chargers getting their @#%$ handled...last Sunday. I was hella hyped waiting for that game...then I had feeling they were going to lose as soon as Rivers threw that first INT...

Oh well. Can't wait until this Sunday...should be a good game against the Packers.

TEAMAMFAMILY

TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY_ID: 15854​
LPC...helping people develop carpal tunnel syndrome.​

Quote:
I'm probably getting mine at the launch event in Best Buy, they're having a midnight release party at the one in El Cajon(near Parkway Plaza).
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

^
LOL.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Not really a Halo person myself though. I always needed a mouse and a keyboard to play first person shooters.

Counter Strike > Halo.
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Ok so the film festival is around the corner and I specifically requested for Marcy to bring the movie this way so please support. Please spread the word and please try and make it out to the movie. Trust me the movie is dope!! How many times do you get to some new REAL content about the bboy movement. Please support!!!

Special guests for the weekend will be Milky(Mind 180), Omar(Zulu Kings/Jive Turkeys), Romeo Navarro(BBoy City Organizer) also Marcy Garriott the producer of this dope documentary.

There are two showings Thursday and Friday. Thursday if your in school(elementary-highschool) please email me at IamCROS1-at-aol.com and I can get you free passes to get in. This is on a first come first serve basis so please be quick and if you have more people that you feel will be interested to check it out please get all the peoples name together and forward them my way. If there are anyone that knows any youth groups or organizations that would be interested in getting kids to the movie please have them hit me up as well. Friday and general admission altogether is $10 per person and the way to get tickets is below.

Please pass the word. This is definitely something we all should support.

Thursday Sept 27th
2:45pm

Friday Sept 28th
7:45pm

sdff.bside.com/2007/?_view=_filmdetails&filmId=33170562

OR they can be purchased in person at Borders Books & Music in the Gaslamp Quarter.

Can Nants and Simms talk about Favre some more!?! Jeez, I know he is a great player but they might as well have Favre's Dad call in and say how great he is.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

SD

threadless

Marty is somewhere laughing underneath his breath
"sdrawkcab gnidaer era uoy"
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Norv should be calling the plays, not Shelmon.

Cotrell is screwing up a totally great defense the Chargers have.

IMO, its more coaching than the players.

Also, our offense are so predictable on 1st down.

Back
Top Bottom