(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

We're frauds.

Our secondary is still trash.

Merriman :nerd:
nerd.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

*Sigh* Didn't catch the whole game cause I was at work.

A loss is a loss, but atleast we showed a little bit of improvement in our offense.

Secondary blows. Cottrell blows. Where's the pass rush? D-backs still sleeping on coverage.

They made a few stops, I'll give them that. But most of them were luck.

Sorry guys, as much as I want Marty back, he's not going to come back. If he were here though, he would emphasize more on the run and the defense.

In reality, we did take a step back on hiring Turner. This team has high expectations from being 14-2 from a year ago but last season's schedule was a cakewalk.

Oh well, I'm always optimistic about everything. We got KC next week (going to be there), @ Denver (tough one), and then Oakland before our bye.

We can possibly be 5-2. And then who knows....14-2 back to back seasons?

I know I'm reaching, but I'm an optimistic dude. Hang in there Charger fans. It's probably gonna take mid season to get used to the whole coaching changes.

Until then, keep your heads up.

Anyone check out the new charger girls pics? The new Rookie Jill Ann is :pimp:
pimp.gif
35017.jpg

"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

^wow shes beautiful, at least someone in the chargers organization looks good so far this year
san diego is the place to be

aim - eyyowassupazn

On a side note, Chuck Liddell is finished.

Anybody watch the fight yesterday?

I'm impressed with Tyson Griffin. Kid has got skill. Couture's camp straight swept last night.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

We played two extremely motivated teams on the road and came up short.

We have 3 straight AFC West games to win.

I believe that the team is showing improvement, especially the wide receivers. I do agree that on 1st down we should mix it up more, and perhaps not run LT directly into 8-9 waiting tacklers. Also, I don't know if someone forgot to print out the following pages from the play book (play action and basically all the chapters in defense not related to the base defense) Ted Cottrell isn't impressing any of us with his conservative play calling, and I believe he is just a stop gap before the real DC (Rivera) is groomed to take his place.

Seeing LT catch the ball in space and make moves had me smiling and hoping Norv remembers he has the best player in the league begging for the chance to earn his money.

TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

I knew I should of put Brett Favre in my starting line up. smh
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

Man, that was a tough loss to the Packers, but at least the Bolts looked better than last week. I still have faith!!!

Quote:
On a side note, Chuck Liddell is finished.
Are you satisfied with the life you're living?

START WEDDLE!

The game would have been over if Weddle had not tripped on the coverage in the 4th quarter.

You know if he didn't trip, he would have intercepted the ball.

Cotrell sucks. :smh:
smh.gif

Wade > Ted

The game would have also been different if Weddle didn't take such an aggressive/bone headed cut towards the running receiver on that winning touchdown reception.

He needed to field that like a punt (follow him/force him to go across the field) and not like a running play (attacking the runner head on).

He will learn though, too bad his split second decision cost us a touchdown.

Growing pains is what we are going through unfortunately. We didn't have to go through this as I feel we were maturing to A+ level under Marty, but I guess AJ has that in his master plan somewhere.
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Quote:
Whoa....after a couple of very tough losses to 2 legit fighters, he's finished.....hahaha. Let's not get silly now. If that were the case, the "Prodigy" and the "Natural" would both be out of competitive MMA. I think Chuck has a couple of good years left in him..... remember, he still has some of the best hands in the biz.

I'm not going to deny that Liddell still has brick's for hands and probably one of the best take down defenses but ever since that Rampage match he hasn't been the same.

Usually if someone tries to go toe to toe with Chuck they usually end up sleeping on a pillow.

You got to hand it to Jardine with that right hook putting Chuck on his behind.

Jardine hit him with the most obvious combo all three rounds and Liddell didn't adjust at all.

Liddell's left torso was lookin' like raw meat.

Jardine kept throwing that right leg kick following up with the left hook.

Chuck is human. He isn't the Iceman like he used to be.

You could tell the disappointment on Wanderleigh's face though. He wanted to fight Chuck bad.

Quote:
Now about Cromartie on that play...
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

That secondary :smh:
smh.gif

Coaching staff :smh:
smh.gif

I didnt even feel like coming to work today...being at work with Cowboy and Pats fan sucks. Been hearing it all day...

"You guys better win more games than the Raiders" or "What's good with number 1 pick in every fantasy draft?" or "Moss looking like he's 20 years old again."

TEAMAMFAMILY

TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY_ID: 15854​
LPC...helping people develop carpal tunnel syndrome.​

Hey how's it going. Does anyone know if 32nd is releasing Halo 3 at a special time? I remember seeing an ad in the navy exchange mag that said to call and ask about it. I called today and was like, "hi can someone answer a question about a video game for me." They said, "uhm... kinda." So I felt they just gave me a bs answer. Any info would help, thanks for your time.

^
Still haven't picked mine up yet.

No midnight release for my pre-order at Best Buy.

Stayed up all night playing the COD4:Modern Warfare Beta. Got some sleep. I'mma run up there around 10 and swoop up my copy.

Holla at me!

Gametag: Flowsomuch
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Talking about frauds, what happened to shogun? He didn't even show up to the damn fight. No disrespect to Forrest, but he fought the UFC version of shogun. Chuck is done, the LHW division is getting too competitive for him to climb back up the ladder. Whose he gonna fight next? Wanderlei? Houston Alexander? Neither would be easy fights and that what i think he needs to get the last two fights outta his mind. I was really impressed with Lyoto Machida, I think he should fight Jardine next. The UFC has been giving him cakewalk fights up to this point. I mean the dude did beat BJ Penn, Rich Franklin and THE AMERICAN SOFTEE Stephan Bonnar. He deserves a little credit. On another note anyone in here do Brazilian Jiujitsu? I've been doing it for the past year now at City Boxing in Downtown and have got to say its really good for your cardio. Not to mention, learning how to snap a guys arm in a keylock isn't too bad of a deal either.

Quote:
I was really impressed with Lyoto Machida, I think he should fight Jardine next. The UFC has been giving him cakewalk fights up to this point. I mean the dude did beat BJ Penn, Rich Franklin and THE AMERICAN SOFTEE Stephan Bonnar. He deserves a little credit. On another note anyone in here do Brazilian Jiujitsu? I've been doing it for the past year now at City Boxing in Downtown and have got to say its really good for your cardio. Not to mention, learning how to snap a guys arm in a keylock isn't too bad of a deal either.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

If Franklin can just use his strength and can extend the fight into the later rounds he should be fine. If he can do to Silva what he did to Loiseau then Franklin will win the rematch. Wanderlei is probably gonna fight Houston Alexander next. If that fight happens it should be a one hell of a scrap, just look what Alexander did to Jardine. Brandon Vera used to teach classes where i'm currently taking jiujitsu classes. He's a pretty humble guy. I've never been a fan of Sylvia, so watching Brandon tear him apart will be a pleasure. All of a sudden all these PRIDE fighters are losing in the UFC. Looks like the adjustment from a ring to a cage is not so easy after all. First Cro-cop, then Henderson and now Shogun. I still believe that PRIDE and the UFC should have been two separate entities, because of this very reason. What's next Fedor losing via split decision to Kongo? On another note, how is the new active in eastlake? Was the opening crazy for those who went? I'm probably gonna head there this weekend.

Quote:
On another note, how is the new active in eastlake? Was the opening crazy for those who went? I'm probably gonna head there this weekend.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Wow, this is my first time posting in the SD forums here on NT after being a member for over a year now. What's good though? The new Active at the Otay Ranch Town Center is pretty straight. They have pretty much everything you could ask for - a nice selection of tees, hoodies, JEANS (my specialty), kicks and whatever the hell you want. It's cool because I have been able to chat with the employees there and they all seem really chill and laid back. If anything, I'd like to cop one of the many Nixon watches they have on display there. THOSE are heat! :D
happy.gif

Done did it..

Back
Top Bottom