(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Co-sign on Active. I was in there on Saturday and everyone was cool and the selection of stuff was definitely on point...

Since it's right down the street from me... looks like it'll be a frequent stop...

<--------"Why Those Guys Try To Hurt Me ??"

^
James, found out your password eh? :lol:
laugh.gif

yea i went in on saturday and then again monday, i will be stoppin by quite often haha
san diego is the place to be

aim - eyyowassupazn

Okay, so my family vacationed in San Diego for 2 weeks in June from Guam (do a google search). Long story short, my sister plays volleyball and we purchased some Mizuno volleyball shoes and ankle braces online on www.juniorvolleyball.org for $130+. It's been 2 and a half months and we haven't seen the item or received a refund.
It clearly states on there website, "DUE TO NUMEROUS RECENT ISSUES WITH INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS WE ARE NO LONGER SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY, WE NOW ONLY SHIP IN TH U.S. WE APOLOGIZE TO OUR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS BUT UNFORTUNATELY CUSTOMS HAVE FORCED OUR HAND ON THIS ISSUE!! ", that they don't ship out of the US. We used my moms credit report to do the purchase... Now the scam bag says that the item has been sent.

I sent emails and he gets back to me a week later. I asked him for proof of receipt throught UPS. Left a voice message and never received a call back.

What should I do?! I know I'm a E-diot for buying stuff off some random site and should of looked at eastbay.com. (duh!!!)

Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

Much props to our San Diego friends and family for sticking through these tough times, I hope all our peeps in Chula Vista are okay and are back home, I had to help my in-laws evacuate out of Eastlake. Much love and support goes out to any NT fam that were affected by the fires!

NEW HEAT BY: RAZOR SHARP ALL DAY!

IN HONOR OF OUR FAVORITE TEAM AND MY FAVORITE MOVIE 300 WE BRING YOU THIS NEW JOINT!!!

We call it: "THIS IS SAN DIEGO!"

THIS TEE WILL SELL OUT QUICK GET IT BEFORE IT'S GONE!

Future of Style!

razor-sharp14.jpg

razor-sharp15.jpg

razor-sharp16.jpg

razor-sharp17.jpg

MORE HEAT BY: RAZOR SHARP ALL DAY

We call this: "ASSETS" (SOLD OUT)

razor-sharp7.jpg

razor-sharp8.jpg

HAPPY HALLOWEEN SALE!!!

MOST ITEMS
30-50% OFF TILL HALLOWEEN!

COME CHECK OUT OUR HALLOWEEN THEMED STORE BEFORE IT ALL COMES DOWN!

FREE CANDY TO THOSE WHO DARE TO COME!!!

halloween4.jpg

Phone Orders Welcome:
SEE SIG FOR INFO......
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Future Of Style
740 5th Avenue, Suite B.
San Diego, Ca. 92101
Ph: (619) 955-8046
We're on Myspace, add us!

Quote:
Okay, so my family vacationed in San Diego for 2 weeks in June from Guam (do a google search). Long story short, my sister plays volleyball and we purchased some Mizuno volleyball shoes and ankle braces online on www.juniorvolleyball.org for $130+. It's been 2 and a half months and we haven't seen the item or received a refund.
It clearly states on there website, "DUE TO NUMEROUS RECENT ISSUES WITH INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS WE ARE NO LONGER SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY, WE NOW ONLY SHIP IN TH U.S. WE APOLOGIZE TO OUR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS BUT UNFORTUNATELY CUSTOMS HAVE FORCED OUR HAND ON THIS ISSUE!! ", that they don't ship out of the US. We used my moms credit report to do the purchase... Now the scam bag says that the item has been sent.

I sent emails and he gets back to me a week later. I asked him for proof of receipt throught UPS. Left a voice message and never received a call back.

What should I do?! I know I'm a E-diot for buying stuff off some random site and should of looked at eastbay.com. (duh!!!)
www.ic3.gov/threadless

Quote:
I don't get what Guam has to do with it, the company is based in SD or in Guam?
Either way you can get the government involved, go to
www.ic3.gov/ which is the Internet Crime Complaint Center and they are partnered with the FBI. Good luck.

They don't ship to Guam and they are based out of CO. Thanks for the link. I should of tried eastbay.. I wasn't thinking that day.

Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

^
That doesn't make any sense because Guam is considered US Territory right?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

I dont get the Guam (do a Google search) part...

Like Guam is some unknown foreign secret territory that no one has ever heard of...

but anyway, sounds like a tough situation... definitely should have went with a more legit website at first... hope you get your $ back...

<--------"Why Those Guys Try To Hurt Me ??"

Quote:
dont get the Guam (do a Google search) part...

Like Guam is some unknown foreign secret territory that no one has ever heard of...

but anyway, sounds like a tough situation... definitely should have went with a more legit website at first... hope you get your $ back...

i posted this on honda-tech.com (flamer-tech) and they would be like Guatamala? they reason why i say guam is because they don't ship internationally. it was my fault for not reading the entire website. talked to the dude this a.m. said he refunded the cash. he said some guy from belguim wanted to buy some sandals on his website and the cost to ship it is $100! crazy and he was like wait, your that from guatamala right? smh.
Quote:

Quote:
anyone been to ysidro lately?

i have, theres never much tho, last week we got in...

air stabs $50, the ones that look like kermits with spots
air max 90, all white with red midsole
some almendores(?) vandal hi's $50
and the glow team editions, all black with bright blue swoosh
WMNS air max 90 red/white/blue fsr up to sz 12!
WMNS cherry 90s, i dno about these, they have cherry print on the mudguard tho

theres alsoooooo

sb forest green zoom tres
sb denim FC's

not much else, i think there is some nike sb logo shirts, theres some dope "Be True" shirts and theres also a lot of jordan clothing like always
san diego is the place to be

aim - eyyowassupazn

that raiders x nwa collab is pretty straight. and yeah darrell, i finally found out what my password was. long story. but yo aniel, was that you posted up at active yesterday? for the record, i was the dude who came in with a bunch of girls and two of my homies. i was a little bit embarrassed because that was my 3rd time going to active (for whatever reason) the whole week! haha.
Done did it..

Quote:
but yo aniel, was that you posted up at active yesterday? for the record, i was the dude who came in with a bunch of girls and two of my homies. i was a little bit embarrassed because that was my 3rd time going to active (for whatever reason) the whole week! haha.

yeah that was most likely me..was there from 4-close. you were one of silver's homies or am i mistaken?

if you're coming through again today say whats up! closing tonite.

and BTW, we have that new Diamond x Crooks&Castles tee in. $35+tax

Quote:
Yo whats the so special about the new Active? I see people frequent that place..
I'M A CATALOGUE, YOU THE SAME SONG.

yo bro, it was real cool meeting you today! i'm gonna try to restrain myself a little bit more but if anything, i'll stop by the joint regularly. haha.

btw, did anyone happen to catch the padres game earlier? oh man. although i consider him the greatest closer in MLB history, trevor hoffman has been somewhat of a disappointment these past 3-4 years. what do y'all think?

If it's magic, then why can't it be everlasting?​

I have 2 tickets to the Chargers-Chiefs game at Qualcomm for tomorrow 9/30/07 @ 1:15 p.m..
Great seats in Section Plaza 1 or P1, Row 14, seats 1 & 2.
$200.00 for both obo
These are basically on the 10 yard line behind the visitors bench.

TEAM OLD SCHOOL-"You got to do time"

jpascual88_

i mean yah trevor has feel off, obviously cuz of the shoulder injury. but i think that it kinda works out for him because his fastball lost its speed so its harder for hitters to differentiate a fastball from his changeup. when gwynn jr hit that triple it surprised everybody cuz it was so low, but i guess its that gwynn touch. remember 96? when chris gwynn doubled in the winning run? yah..@#%$ gwynn's are killers man. but trevor is still a good pitcher got a few more years then...THE BELL ERA

Back
Top Bottom