(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

I believe Commissary had all that stuff so you might wanna check with them. There the only account in SD for Supreme...
peace
CROS1

Dear Norv,

Please continue to give LT the ball.

Thanks.

New England is the real deal. Nobody will beat them. Scary. For real.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

NT/SD, could someone please PM me the SD Chargers sig code? I think it's time I put that in my sig, haha

It was a good game, I kept on thinking the Raiders could tie it up, but i'm glad the Chargers could come out on top of this one.

I always hated it when the Chargers lost to the Raiders...I'd have to go to school and have all the Raiders fans shove it in my face, haha
SD...The only place for me

any of you navy folks know if base has motorcycle safety courses, and how to get in contact with them?
I'M A CATALOGUE, YOU THE SAME SONG.

^
Im pretty sure the base on 13th (Imperial Beach) has something to do with motorcycle classes. I've always seem to see them there when im with my parents to fill up the tank. Not sure about the info, but I'd ask the "ID check-ers" or something.

SUP PEOPLE, I AM NEW TO SD. Question, any spots that carry good pinoy food???

I am in Chula Vista.

Thanks in advance!!!

Chris Chambers to the Chargers????

Will be announced soon.

I don't really know what to say, I guess it helps our WR corps.

Not the answer to our WR problem, but definitely an upgrade. He'll help with EP on the IR.

*Edit

Quote:
Tuesday, Oct 16, 2007
By Casey Pearce, Chargers.com
The Chargers added another explosive playmaker to their offense just prior to Tuesdays NFL trade deadline as they sent a 2008 second-round choice to the Miami Dolphins in exchange for wide receiver Chris Chambers.

We are very excited to add Chris to our team, General Manager A.J. Smith said. He brings a wealth of experience and outstanding production. He is an extremely talented football player and we have held him in high regard throughout his career.

Chambers is a seven-year veteran who has a history with Chargers Head Coach Norv Turner. In 2002 and 2003, Chambers second and third seasons in the NFL, Turner served as Miamis offensive coordinator. The Wisconsin graduate caught 52 passes for 734 yards and three touchdowns in his first year with Turner. In 2003, Chambers had a breakout season while working with Turner. That year he caught 64 passes for 963 yards and 11 touchdowns.

Chris is an explosive, talented player and Im thrilled to have an opportunity to work with him again, Turner said. Hes a very consistent player and he has big-play ability. We think he can add to what were doing on offense.

Chambers earned a trip to the Pro Bowl following a 2005 season in which he hauled in 82 passes for 1,118 yards and 11 touchdowns. In six games with the Dolphins this season, hes caught 31 passes for 415 yards.

The Chargers believe the 5-11, 210 pound receiver can contribute immediately due to his knowledge of the teams offense. In addition to working with Turner in the past, Chambers has spent the last six months working in Cam Camerons offense, the same system that Turner runs and the same one that is still in place from Camerons tenure as the Bolts offensive coordinator.

The bonus for us is that hes familiar with the system, Turner said. It should be a quick and easy adjustment for him. We expect him to come in and be productive right away.

Chambers ranks fourth in Dolphins history in receptions (405), receiving yards (5,68 8)
glasses.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:Flowsomuch:.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

^
Like I said, he isn't the answer to our WR problem.

You honestly believe that Chris Chambers is going to come in and save our WR corps? Like Randy did for the Pats? Please.

Dude hasn't done jack since 05. Then again he's had crappy QBs passing to him.

Like I also said, he is an upgrade though
TEAM XBOX360
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

LET THE GUY PLAY FOR THE SAN DIEGO CHARGERS IN 2007 BEFORE FORMING AN OPINION ON WHAT HE CAN DO FOR US.

Honestly.
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

^
Oh I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to have an opinion anymore until they actually play.

That's just how the sports world works right? :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM XBOX360
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

You said, and I quote, he's "not the answer to our WR problem."

Who/what would be?

How do you know what the question and answer is?

How did you know this before he even stepped on the grass wearing the blue and gold?

That is what I'm sayin'.

We Charger fans got good (? to me it's good) news today and you are already trying to over analyze it.

Let the man play.

That's all.
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Quote:
You said, and I quote, he's "not the answer to our WR problem."

Who/what would be?

How do you know what the question and answer is?

How did you know this before he even stepped on the grass wearing the blue and gold?

That is what I'm sayin'.
I said he is an upgrade and that he'll help?

Quote:
Not the answer to our WR problem, but definitely an upgrade. He'll help with EP on the IR.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Here's an interesting fact....

The last time the Chargers acquired a Dolphins receiver for a 4th round draft pick the Chargers ended up going to the Super Bowl....

Who was that wide receiver???

Ehhhhhh, I know it's a reach, but hey, wishful thinking...
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Geez, same two guys going at it again. Can't we just be happy with getting someone who actually can help our offense? I mean seriously all it comes down to is winning and last time i checked we've won our last two. It sucks that we have a bye week just when it seems we're starting to gel atleast offensively. I dunno just an observation.

no offense to you guys, but there should be a separate CHARGER thread made for this :tongue: just an opinion.
I'M A CATALOGUE, YOU THE SAME SONG.

Adding Chris Chambers into the mix during our bye week? Im guessing the bolts will be in the lab practicing with him...

Chris Chambers is a great move for the Chargers especially with EP going on the IR. True he's had problems with dropped balls but really, who's he had throwing him the ball? No one special. Big difference when you are getting the ball where you can make a play as opposed to a ball thrown a little behind you or one that sets you up to get mashed by the defense.

Hopefully it all works out and we get a motivated CC coming to SD.

Best thing about the trade is reading the excitement that it is generating within our team. It shows them that the Front Office wants a chamionship right now.

And honestly, aren't we all excited that AJ actually made a move. This guy hardly ever makes trades or signs FA. Also, we all know that AJ is a great player evaluator.

Go Chargers.

Back
Top Bottom