(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Skate + NBA2K8 + Bioshock

Great sale.

Remember when we would have our NBA 2K3 battles George?

Well they were usually one sided in your favor.
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Quote:
You can price match the Toysrus buy two get one free, over at Best Buy. It works at the one off the 54 fo' sho'.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:Flowsomuch:.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Quote:
Never said that I wasn't happy with it.

Seems like theres no pleasing you. I dunno, i try to focus on positives rather than negatives. Anyways who am i to talk? I'm no general manager then again none of us are. Who's up to get smashed in Mario Strikers? I welcome all challengers.

^

Wait, so Best Buy honored the buy 2 get 1 free, and you returned the two you bought for store credit so you can use it for future games coming out?

Because that's what I want to do with TRU.

Quote:
Seems like theres no pleasing you.
TEAM XBOX360
.:Flowsomuch:.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Quote:
SUP PEOPLE, I AM NEW TO SD. Question, any spots that carry good pinoy food???

first off, welcome to San Diego, California.... Americas Finest City. the home of nice weather and beautiful women of all races.

to answer your question, you should definately hit up:

Titas Kitchenette in National City.
recommendation:
- The Barbecue Skewers... SUPER Bomb

and

the OG of OG Filipino Spots in SD - CONCHINGS!
also in National City....

from where youre at, take the 805 North, and exit Plaza Blvd (about 4-5 exits up), make a right when you exit.... after about 3 stop lights, youll see Titas Kitchen on your right side (kind of across from the ralphs/blockbuster on your left side)... if you wanna be super pinoy, go down a couple more lights (still on plaza blvd) until you hit Harbison (i think), make a left, and youll see a two story complex on your left side and Conchings is the business on the bottom right...

enjoy.

if you ever wanna know/see more of daygo, post up here or feel free to hit me up...
email:jeffreyxdulce@cox.net
AIM:stussyxjeff

South San Diego ALL STARS!
9396BIGBODY,Bubblegum SOLES, Dunk These, LuckyIam619

Any SD NT Heads in here got their 360 hooked up with the HD DVD drive? I heard and have been reading how Transformers on HD DVD is tight as hell!

I'm tempted to get a XBOX 360 and might get one if I come up on a great deal on black friday next month.The thing though is that I got my PS3 and I'm pretty satisfied with the type of games I've been playing MLB 07: The Show, Warhawk, Ratchet & Clank: Tools Of Destruction, Ninja Gaiden Black, NBA 2K8.Also blu-ray movies are sick on my 40 inch Sony Bravia XBR 1080P TV.Right now partly because of the buy one get one free sale on blu-ray movies that's still going on @ BB, CC, and Fry's my blu-ray movie collection is at 23 movies and will continue to grow.

Now with the XBOX 360 I'd be getting it to play the sick shooter games like Halo 3, Bio Shock, and would probably get GTA IV on XBOX 360 because of the exclusive episodic content.I also would want to get the HD-DVD drive to get movies like Transformers.But I've been holding back on getting a XBOX 360 because all of the hardware issues with the console with the 3 rings of death and have also been hearing about the HD-DVD add on drive not being so great.Another thing is that I wouldnt like having to pay $50 a year for XBOX LIVE.

Also when I do the math and add up a Elite XBOX 360 and HD-DVD drive it would cost $679 after tax.Which would be more than what I paid when I bought my 60 GB PS3 last year.

"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Yo, about the 360 HD-DVD drive... I've been wanting one... Will get one on Sunday.

Best Buy has a deal where you buy the 360 HD-DVD add on you get the HD-DVD Heroes Season 1 free, and you are still eligible for the 5 free HD-DVD movies mail offer...

So I'll be taking advantage of that.

And I hear you on the 1080p... It's a big difference between 720p and SD viewing...

I have a 46 inch Sony KDL46XBR2 and movies/gaming are CRACK...

But yea... in terms of gaming... PS3 is straight garbage, I've had one since launch... aside from blu ray movies and Tekken, that's all I use the damn PS3 for... For it's first year report card I give that @#%$ a D-...

360 was way more useful the first year I got one(also got one at launch)...

Going to LA tomorrow to get my Metal Gear Solid 4 on... Hope the lines aren't long. :smile:
smile.gif
FS - XI Columbias , PI AF1, J-RODs, Laser IVs 10.5 & More!

Oh yea... Rachet & Clank is coming out next week... I went up to Insomniac Studios and played the game in August... let me tell you it is WONDERFUL... It's definately a blessing for those with PS3s... so that will definately be something to look forward to next week...

And it supports the Dual Shock 3 controller if anyone plans on importing one...

FS - XI Columbias , PI AF1, J-RODs, Laser IVs 10.5 & More!

THANKS DUNK THESE. well I stay in Chula Vista and TJ. but I dont think they have Pinoy Food in Tijuana!!!!! lol!!!!!!!
Sha77er S7ar I
THE LIVING LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for that best buy price match, all you gotta do is bring the store ad from toys r us, pick out 3 games you want at best buy, and bring them to the customer service counter. they DO price match because george and i did it on tuesday.

Man, I wish there was still a TRU close to me... Anyone know why the Mira Mesa one closed?
Trust me, I'm Asian...

J.Amadeus

^
The MM location was probably one of the designated TRU stores to be closed down and replaced by BRU.

I remember a couple years ago TRU made a decision to close down a few stores.

Yo, Aniel, who are those two Mexican Mestisa lookin' chicks working at active otay? Went there yesterday to use a coupon. They're bangin'! Age please? I'mma holla at em next time I come in. LOL.
TEAM XBOX360​
.:Flowsomuch:.​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Received a call from the office manager to stay home due to the fires. I work out in Poway and it looks like it's getting there. The emergency center has moved from Poway High to Mira Mesa High. Watching the news an it looks like Rancho Bernardo's looking pretty bad. I was driving south of the I-5 yesterday to San Diego after spending a weekend at the parents' house in central Cali and the skies in LA and then SD are muggy and dark. The wind isn't helping at all.

Wow! saw the fire over hills around esco on the 15 south last heading back from vegas around midnight. @#%$ is nuts! it took a good 20 miles to cover the fire and not see it.
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

It just got a lot more smokey down here in the Eastlake area.

Got home from work around 10 @#%$ and there was blue skies.

Now it's just smokey as hell.
TEAM XBOX360​
.:Flowsomuch:.​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Back
Top Bottom