San Francisco Airport

How's the international customs like? Strict? Do they do bag searches a lot? I'm connecting at SFO from Singapore to NYC and I'm thinking aboutbringing a box of Cubans with me. Thanks all.

Edit: I'm gonna stick em in my backpack...

Its worth the risk.
Customs screwed me in Hartsfield-Jackson Airport in the ATL. My 5 kilogram bag of roasted watermelons got confiscated.
mad.gif

But i got away with 2 kilograms in my backpack.
[h3]
[/h3]

Customs @ SF only opens like 1 out of every 5 bags. And btw you are allowed to bring boxes of cubans if they are for personal use. However, if you have a lotof boxes, they will give you a hard time.

what make you think no one from customs is on niketalk. Its not worth the risk. trust me...

Originally Posted by reigndrop

How's the international customs like? Strict? Do they do bag searches a lot? I'm connecting at SFO from Singapore to NYC and I'm thinking about bringing a box of Cubans with me. Thanks all.

Edit: I'm gonna stick em in my backpack...
Really not sure how strict they are but I can give you the trick my friend's dad uses (who is from cuba to bring his in)

The trick is to take the cigar bands OFF then customs can't tell them apart from any other cigar out there......Just pick up a portable humidor online(cheap one is all you need) and put em in there. Without the bands if they do ask just make say they are some other brand. google thompson cigars and you canget a list of cigar company names and a portable humidor.

Back
Top Bottom