San Francisco Giants Jacket...Anywhere?

The 08 model is coming out and it sucks and they are discontinuing the current one.....for some reason i still dont own one
ohwell.gif

Where around SF can i still get one? need me a Large

Giants dugout only had 3x and up, and champs dont even got em no more

this the new one? its not better than the last one, but its still pretty sick...
pMLB2-3929998dt.jpg

as for your question...i can only suggest the obvious which is check giants dugouts...

yeah that is the new 08 model. its coo but the orange just looks dull and that rubbery SF logo on the sleeves aint doing it for me

and yeah like i said Giants Dugout only had em 3x and 4x clearance for like 75 bucks?

Did you try all the Giants dugout stores??? ou might have better luck at the ones in the south bay.

There is a giants dug out store by valley fair I think and there used to be one in stanford as well... I looked real quick on the net and Amazon.com has thembut only in XL

you should be able to do a charge send from the giants dugout store at the ballpark. they probably would have the most qtys...

charge send = phone order

i think they should be able to do it...not 100% sure though.

i don't have the last year's jacket either, but i think it looks better than the new one too.

what they really need to do is.................BRING BACK STARTER JACKETS!!!!!!!!!

the new jacket is very similar to the north face jacket i have. apparently, it's water-resistant and windproof which is way betterthan the old ones.

I think my brother has the new one. If it's the same thing, I like the material of it better than the old one. Also, I felt like this one isn't asthick as the old one.

I personally like the new one better. It's not as bulky as the old and it's very cozy.

check the giants dugout in embarcadero bldg 4 i think i bought a grey xl about a week and a half ago but call first to make sure

Originally Posted by jeff415finest

yeah the grey ones were $60 bucks at the serra dugout during black friday

dang. looks like i missed out. will there be a grey version of the newer models? guess i gotta look out for that..

I have the '08 Therma Base, bought it at Sports City in Serramonte. It's a really nice fit, way better materials than old one (compared with myfriend's), and is water and wind proof. Any more questions about the '08 therma base, ask me.

Back
Top Bottom