Saturday Feb 4th Miami's #1 pool party returns ie Pictures, Audio, Video :-)

JMpcI.jpg

good lord, jesus christmas...

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Alex my man, im prolly rollin through Miami again this summer, gonna stop up again to say what up.

Take my word for it, this dude puts on some amazing pool parties, YES the girls are as fly as they look, YES the music is dope, Yes the sun is hot on the roof, and YES the liquor is FLOWING.

OWWWWW

pimp.gif
Yes sir! Let's do it up and kill it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

uEHSy.jpg

uVCQB.jpg

0kn2L.jpg

It's Miami Music Week, JonnyBlaze, I want updates on all the parties going down + Ultra reviews!

Do you remember Rice Crispy Treats the cereal? Do you remember how exalted, breathtaking, and awe-inspiring it was? Why did they take it off the market? It was quite possibly the greatest creation of all time. The fusion of breakfast and candy was superb. It could have been the....perfect breakfast cereal.....

SO! With that being said, Miami Music Week was completely out of control. A lot of the pictures I can't post here because clothes were flying, babies were being made, and chicken fights were a plenty. It was a fantastic time, as I had the opportunity to spin with Avicii, Skrillex, Dirty Vegas, Porter Robinson, and more. The influx of females with little to no inhibitions was certainly appreciated as many of my friends and acquaintances were blessed with the day/night time company of these angels........or devils as I call them. I signed breasts, gave hugs, and changed lives.......ok I didn't change any lives but I did sign one girls breasts which was fantastically awesome. The summer is heating up, and as always if anyone wants to come, just give me a shout.

Also, Elitedaily.com did a feature on me recently, check it out and let me know your thought
smile.gif
smile.gif

Dj of the week: Alex Butler

rzTZD.jpg

dBMqT.jpg

cvdDG.jpg

jUwDT.jpg

OLY2X.jpg

cRD46.jpg

hU9lu.jpg

ruh7S.jpg

Qdb52.jpg

rHcjz.jpg

^^^ good stuff fam! good to see someone making moves!!!

heading out to MIA in 3 weeks. would mos def wanna check you out! I added you on the facebook! could you help a brother out wit possible prices / venues ?

This dude always coming through man
pimp.gif

Good +!#! bro

If you're DJ'ing the party/even how do you find time to take all of those pics?

Exchanged a couple of E-mails with Alex before we got to Miami, and he very kindly hooked my friends and I up with the "get into pool party free" pass, as there was probably no way we would have got in without his assistance. Sun was shining, booze was super-expensive, pool was sweet, tunes were awesome, fun times were had by all. Managed to say hey and thanks to Alex in person, but would like to thank him again on here. This guy can spin!

Thanks and much love to Alex, it was an experience I do not think we will find anywhere in the UK!

Pics or it didn't happen....

Long shot of the pool - DJ Alex Butler at the far end of the pool, under a parasol.
xbk8b5.jpg

Some ladies bottoms and me looking at them.
993wue.jpg

My team of Brits - note the pasty complexions and the tiny drinks.
o9qrs4.jpg

View from the roof.
2vb1x8j.jpg

The lady and I.

5ppe6b.jpg

Sorry for the lack of decent pics, I was using my BB. The girlfriend took more pics, but not the kind you guys would want to see.

If I ever go back to Miami, I'm going to take out a bank loan, and do an RX Pool Party like a baller! Those big bottles of Belvedere Vodka looked tempting, but not on my budget! Alex, I owe you big time. You ever come over to England, I'll see what I can do for you.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

not one black girl in there. time to pass
I think I counted 1 or 2...but do black chicks just not hang out in Miami, or just not at the party's this dude does
laugh.gif
??
Spoiler [+]
55126840793430923458223.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

This dude always coming through man
pimp.gif

Good +!#! bro

If you're DJ'ing the party/even how do you find time to take all of those pics?
Hey Man,
I actually don't take any pictures. We have great photographers who came and are able to capture the party week in and week out. 

Damn i was in Miami for spring break and would have had a blast if i remembered about my NT brothers.

I must be in the minority here but most of those girls were <7. 
The lack of mass at this Miami party is saddening. All coke sleurs

Vegas>Miami

Originally Posted by atsymbol

Exchanged a couple of E-mails with Alex before we got to Miami, and he very kindly hooked my friends and I up with the "get into pool party free" pass, as there was probably no way we would have got in without his assistance. Sun was shining, booze was super-expensive, pool was sweet, tunes were awesome, fun times were had by all. Managed to say hey and thanks to Alex in person, but would like to thank him again on here. This guy can spin!

Thanks and much love to Alex, it was an experience I do not think we will find anywhere in the UK!

Pics or it didn't happen....

Long shot of the pool - DJ Alex Butler at the far end of the pool, under a parasol.
xbk8b5.jpg

Some ladies bottoms and me looking at them.
993wue.jpg

My team of Brits - note the pasty complexions and the tiny drinks.
o9qrs4.jpg

View from the roof.
2vb1x8j.jpg

The lady and I.

5ppe6b.jpg

Sorry for the lack of decent pics, I was using my BB. The girlfriend took more pics, but not the kind you guys would want to see.

If I ever go back to Miami, I'm going to take out a bank loan, and do an RX Pool Party like a baller! Those big bottles of Belvedere Vodka looked tempting, but not on my budget! Alex, I owe you big time. You ever come over to England, I'll see what I can do for you.
Just glad you guys had a good time brotha! I wish I could have stayed longer but like I said I had to catch a flight to VA to spin! 

Back
Top Bottom