Saudi court sentences 75 year old woman to lashes

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

From a geographic standpoint, the middle east is easily the most beautiful part of the world I've ever been to. Other than that I can't think of anything nice to say about that region.

Middle east nations are one of the most abundant natural resources places on earth

EDIT

I could never live in the middle east......!@% is real out there homie
smh.gif

this is ridiculous, as a muslim i have to say im ashamed to call these clowns my brothers in religion.

They misrepresent the Middle East, Islam and arabs. what can be and once was the greatest region in the world has turned into nothing but a pool ofcorruption, ignorance and disloyalty(to themselves and other arabs)

Saudi's should have nothing to do with Islam, TRUE Islam is all about balance and moderation and peace within oneself. Wahhabi sects are over the top, theonly reason theyre in power in Saudi Arabia is because of a few corrupt kings messing with the British in the past. those religous police need to be checkedtoo, they are worse than any other person in that country.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Islamic Fundamentalism is truly one of the most evil and despicable institutions in human history.....

Agreed. And i know it's not my culture, and i don't fully understand it, but i don't want to. I think certain aspects are idiotic and i won'tapologize for that.

Back
Top Bottom