SAVE THE INTERNET!!!

How orwellian.

The only way to be free is let the government get its paws on the internet.

Private business has had the potential to take away our "internet freedom" for years yet it has not happened.

The government is upset that something out there is thriving and they aren't don't get to control it so they are usin ga scare tactic toget their hands on.

The claim is that they will provide a light touch and be neutral arbitors but almost without exception, the federal government is not capable of providing a light touch and regulations will become greater and greater and we will have truly lost our internet freedom.

AIM Roy Anglais

How orwellian.

Private business has had the potential to take away our "internet freedom" for years yet it has not happened.

The government is upset that something out there is thriving and they aren't don't get to control it so they are usin ga scare tactic toget their hands on.

The claim is that they will provide a light touch and be neutral arbitors but almost without exception, the federal government is not capable of providing a light touch and regulations will become greater and greater and we will have truly lost our internet freedom.

AIM Roy Anglais

How orwellian.

AIM Roy Anglais

How orwellian.

AIM Roy Anglais

How orwellian.

AIM Roy Anglais

15rgrwn.gif

Quote:
and apparently dude doesn't read...it has been passed by the house of reps already

then maybe you should add that to the article then. all you said was congress so since this is a bill its starts at the house of reps. this is the first time im hearing about this so i wasnt aware of it already being passed through the house. i dont keep up with politics so please excuse my lack of knowledge in the subject. im not lou dobbs :lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif

MILLION DOLLAR MAX
EVERYTHING I SAY, I GOT YOU SAYIN ME TOO​

15rgrwn.gif

Quote:
and apparently dude doesn't read...it has been passed by the house of reps already

then maybe you should add that to the article then. all you said was congress so since this is a bill its starts at the house of reps. this is the first time im hearing about this so i wasnt aware of it already being passed through the house. i dont keep up with politics so please excuse my lack of knowledge in the subject. im not lou dobbs :lol:
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

MILLION DOLLAR MAX

15rgrwn.gif

Quote:

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

MILLION DOLLAR MAX

15rgrwn.gif

Quote:

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

MILLION DOLLAR MAX

15rgrwn.gif

Quote:

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

MILLION DOLLAR MAX

15rgrwn.gif

Quote:

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

MILLION DOLLAR MAX

15rgrwn.gif

Quote:

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

MILLION DOLLAR MAX

15rgrwn.gif

Quote:

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

MILLION DOLLAR MAX

15rgrwn.gif

Quote:

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

MILLION DOLLAR MAX

15rgrwn.gif

Quote:

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

MILLION DOLLAR MAX

15rgrwn.gif

Quote:

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

MILLION DOLLAR MAX

Quote:
um ... not gonna happen, stop buggin out

Come on man. You're probably not even going to read this post again, but get off your @#%$ and do something about this. Contact your representatives please. You want to know why nobody gets what they want in this country? Because people like you don't care enough about the most important things.
me![/url]​
[/center]

Quote:
Wow. Whoever came up with this "bright idea" should develop brain cancer. The internet is my.......life, why mess with perfection?

Co-sign... F this guy/group that came up with this idea.

If this passes, it's another thing to add to the list that this Government has dropped the ball on. :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

"Gunner Scott knows what he's doing." - JBL

Funny how the only people that win in this situation are those in power. Money talks i guess.
Thus let me live, unheard, unknown/Thus unlamented let me die/Steal from the world, and not a stone/Tell where I lie

"STEVE NASH FOR MVP!!" -Round Mound of Rebound

For those of you in California like me, what is the subject you selected to send a letter to Barbara Boxer on her official webpage? I went on www.savetheinternet.com and I signed that petition also but they say something like "Barbara Boxer prefers to have it sent in this format". So I want to make sure Senator Barbara Boxer receives my letter.

*edit* Nevermind... I just put it under "Technology"...
"Gunner Scott knows what he's doing." - JBL

I think there are alot of haxzors that would unite and destroy these companies' servers if it ever did
I GOT MY MIND ON MY MONEY, MY MONEY ON MY MIND, SO I HUSTLE AND GRIND 99% OF THE TIME

Signed mine, and sent out three emails,

stop this by telling the people in charge
Gentry is doing fine.......
Cliffnotes: Buy/Sell Forum Rules​
1. Only 10 items, and only two of any of the same.2. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICTURED. So no selling things you don't have yet. THAT INCLUDES REPLIES TO WANTED ADDS, seriously everything needs a picture.3. All Items must have asking price, no waiting for offers.4. Links to online auctions are not allowed, no more links to your ebay auction.

Back
Top Bottom