Save your money this Fall!

For quite some time now I’ve considered JB to be almost two different companies. The one I care about, the one that releases some decent OG classics and every once in a while some solid new product, and then the one that pumps out garbage for the masses and the discount wall. I generally pretend the latter stuff doesn’t even happen LOL

C87D640B-1674-43DB-83BC-3743405FD93D.jpeg

Why? All i see is trash.

Jordan's brand is so deep with dope colorways, special makeups for other players other than Jordan himself, why do they waste their time releasing stuff that has no heat behind it? They are going to need a silly story to try and move those pictured, but if they simply released Ray Allen's Celtic and Bucks and Heat joints again, some of the PE's that Melo wore like the white and nugget blue 12's, they would have a serious buzz that would leave many satisfied if released. If they peeked into their own catalog, they'd see what was up but noooooooo! JB has to come off like Stephen A Smith trying to be hip, right? smh

Last edited:
it just shows you JB can release anything and it will sell out... look at those garbage union 1's they are limited and they sell out same with the spiderman joints

Jordan's brand is so deep with dope colorways, special makeups for other players other than Jordan himself, why do they waste their time releasing stuff that has no heat behind it?

JB is catering to different levels of customers - people who buy $100 shoes, $150 shoes, $200 shoes etc. They can't only release "hyped" stuff because then they miss out on the customers at the $100 level.

JB is catering to different levels of customers - people who buy $100 shoes, $150 shoes, $200 shoes etc. They can't only release "hyped" stuff because then they miss out on the customers at the $100 level.
True. Someone who works in business and retail told me this.

Back
Top Bottom