Saved By The Bell Reunion...Jimmy Fallon Finally Did It!

Zack-Morris.jpg

:smokin

Slater always made me look away :lol:

when i worked at The Athletes Foot i sold Jessie a pair of air max 95's , right around the time she did that movie Showgirls. shorty was actin like she won an oscar :lol:

sad no lisa and screech.... coulda thru tori in there tho.... or maybe went to the max!!!!

and yea that nostalgia is real...

I saw the last night with my girls as they looked at me on wth is that about daddy...

Which got me to thinking...... this next generation will have absolutely no pop culture references and throwback sitcoms etc.... ie sbtb, family matters, hang time, fresh prince of belair type of shows....

Cant really do retro-reality tv.... cant see doing throwback atlanta housewives shows... And pretty much everything else is like dramas etc.... Cant really see doing throwback walking dead, sons of anarchy, law and order, ncis type shows either... 

This is the end of an era

sad no lisa and screech.... coulda thru tori in there tho.... or maybe went to the max!!!!

and yea that nostalgia is real...

I saw the last night with my girls as they looked at me on wth is that about daddy...

Which got me to thinking...... this next generation will have absolutely no pop culture references and throwback sitcoms etc.... ie sbtb, family matters, hang time, fresh prince of belair type of shows....

Cant really do retro-reality tv.... cant see doing throwback atlanta housewives shows... And pretty much everything else is like dramas etc.... Cant really see doing throwback walking dead, sons of anarchy, law and order, ncis type shows either... 

This is the end of an era

growing up in the 90's >>> any other generation.

hands down the best sitcoms

This next generation will be quoting love and hip hop. Can't do anything but feel sorry for them

This next generation will be quoting love and hip hop. Can't do anything but feel sorry for them

That show's probably not popular enough. vh1 has done a good job of being the place for trash reality shows. I did enjoy watching their celebrity dating shows.

Fallon is that guy for this and the Fresh Prince rendition... Thoroughly enjoyed that...

Jesse and Kelly still looking like delicacy after all these years... :pimp: :pimp:

:lol: :lol: @ Slater

Absolutely loved the sketch, but they all look aged. Mario probably looks the best. They all look in good shape for their age, except Belding, but people saying they look the same as they did 20 years ago are crazy.

Jesse and slater definitely look similar to how they did decades ago.

Dunno if there are any White Collar fans but Tiffani Thiesen has been on that show and looking great.

Ac Slater and Zack Morris still look like they in senior year. smh.

I wish I was the one to impregnate Kelly Kapowski though...

Not a Fallon fan but scetch was defintely appreciated.

Saved By the Bell will always be appreciated.

Ac Slater and Zack Morris still look like they in senior year. smh.
I wish I was the one to impregnate Kelly Kapowski though...

if zack had a drug problem. he looks old af.

ac still looks young and healthy. he actually got smaller tho lol. he was bigger on the show.

kelly tho :smokin :smokin :smokin still a bad one. i still wouldnt pull out of her if i got the chance to slide.

Fallon has been on a roll lately with his guests and skits.

I hate to beat a dead horse but.....Kelly !

Back
Top Bottom