as2.png

jbhmmm.png

as3.png

as4.png

leo.png
Investigative reports

man said this is a limited release of only 36,000 pairs

36000 chambers
How many models/color ways of shoes does this dude have? Yo his IG is hilarious :rofl:

This is like a Chelsea boot/bowling/basketball shoehybrid. Wtf?!?!
3521B8C1-A9D7-48B3-8212-DAE4E070E4B8.png

Ripping of NASA logo in addition to wu.
31F4DEB8-D72C-4689-8BE1-4EBCA9E0FF2C.png

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Everything is a “flash sale” or BOGO and he stays adjusting prices. I legit do not understand this business model.
Boxing shoes lmao

I was seeing A LOT of his ads on IG awhile back. They take money from anyone even those cash app scammers.

He scammed some youth athletic teams with gear I'm pretty sure as well
There was this DMV forum on some non NT website where people would ask questions about schools and the community and there was a thread called "Rocky Parish Is A Scammer" or something like that and in that thread people claimed he scammed them with his products.

There was this DMV forum on some non NT website where people would ask questions about schools and the community and there was a thread called "Rocky Parish Is A Scammer" or something like that and in that thread people claimed he scammed them with his products.

I think I made a thread about that one awhile ago. Wild how long he's been doing this.

I think I made a thread about that one awhile ago. Wild how long he's been doing this.

Crazy how he used to be a "respected" member of this forum. I'll never forget when he got exposed. Some newbie accused him of scamming him for the lebbies. The first 13 pages of the thread were of dudes vouching for Rocky or roasting the newbie for sending funds before receiving the kicks. I even said Rocky was an honorable guy because he was a solid mod when you compared him to guys like jrose5 jrose5 or dirtylicious dirtylicious . The thread didn't get huge until the guy that got scammed dropped that proof of payment and other evidence and people were shook. Rocky didn't post but when an NTer offered to go over to Rocky's to get the kicks. Rocky posted the infamous gun with lebbies pic. Meth had to get involved and there was some sort of investigation and Rocky was stripped of his mod duties and possibly banned.

Crazy how he used to be a "respected" member of this forum. I'll never forget when he got exposed. Some newbie accused him of scamming him for the lebbies. The first 13 pages of the thread were of dudes vouching for Rocky or roasting the newbie for sending funds before receiving the kicks. I even said Rocky was an honorable guy because he was a solid mod when you compared him to guys like jrose5 jrose5 or dirtylicious dirtylicious . The thread didn't get huge until the guy that got scammed dropped that proof of payment and other evidence and people were shook. Rocky didn't post but when an NTer offered to go over to Rocky's to get the kicks. Rocky posted the infamous gun with lebbies pic. Meth had to get involved and there was some sort of investigation and Rocky was stripped of his mod duties and possibly banned.
Bigger heel turn: rockdeep rockdeep or jrose5 jrose5 ?

JRose was never a well respected mod but the receipts that were pulled... they were :wow: Learned new slurs that day that were off the ****ing wall :lol:

Bigger heel turn: rockdeep rockdeep or jrose5 jrose5 ?

JRose was never a well respected mod but the receipts that were pulled... they were :wow: Learned new slurs that day that were off the ****ing wall :lol:

Rockdeep was the biggest heel turn that I've ever seen. There were rumblings on Jrose5 for years. He had an Alt account over on the racist NT aka HT and he was always saying messed up stuff in PMs. Rockdeep was a HUGE surprise. He was the most respected NTER for selling kicks. USER after user had purchased kicks from him and vouched for him. He was stripped from his mod duties asap which was crazy.

Back
Top Bottom