Say there's a fly in your car...

The air is trapped in the car and the fly moves in respect to that air. Try the same thing in a convertible.

but who was physics
sleazy, congrats. you're my favorite NTer. 
smile.gif

I've wondered something similar.

If you're in the back of a box truck or semi trailer, driving down the highway, and you jump, you land in the same spot. You'd think that the trailer would move from under your feet while you're in the air. (I've done it in a box truck)

If you're in the back of a box truck or semi trailer, driving down the highway, and you jump, you land in the same spot. You'd think that the trailer would move from under your feet while you're in the air. (I've done it in a box truck)
The trailer would move from under your feet if you jumped from rest and the truck moved simultaneously. 

I think the atmosphere in the car is what makes the difference since they are light enough to fly.

On another note, I was driving on the highway with a wasp in my car. It didn't start flying around until i got on the highway and I was on the phone talking and it startled me.
I rolled down the window just enough to let the air hit it and fly out. I didn't wanna crak it all the way and let it fly into me. I was trying to make sure it got out the window and I didn't hit anybody while ending my phone call at the same time.....i survived bros. He flew close to my nose and I reclined a bit but he flew out the window eventually.
I for real thought I was about to get stung in the face and end up looking like Martin when he boxed ol' boy.

fear

Why were you in the back of a truck going down the highway in the first place...

The same reason you aren't being hurled through the back of the car.

However I forgot what that reason is...

op never go full ******

little bit of common sense will answer ur own question

same reason you are able to walk up and down the isle of an airplane flying at like 500miles and hour bro.....lol

CMON!

this..

think of it like this OP
1 fly floating still outside the car
1 fly floating still inside the car but the car is doing 80mph

so everything inside the car is moving too

Last edited:

Or a train/bus.

Last edited:
The fly is being pushed by air, which is being pushed by the car.

Air resistance is not taught in high school physics, but it exists. And a fly reacts more to it than humans since they're smaller/lighter than us.

So, instead of googling it or watching a YouTube video, you ask NT...

Is this what the Internet has come to?

Kinda off topic but I had a Locust in my whip one night when me and homeboy was out hittin some blocks..
Fam when I heard the Locust flying I almost lost my mind.. That bish flew around the whip then it landed on my jaw.. I forgot all about I was driving and ran into a dudes car..
No damage but still, smh... We laugh about it all the time now.

Back
Top Bottom