SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

I have a feeling these shoes are gonna go on sale like every bulky retro. remmber the uptempo air max with the neon bubble i thought it was gonna sell out. Turns out it flopped these might follow suite. because the younger generation are still new to retro nikes. Unless its a lebron or a foam

Originally Posted by Fresh Gordon

Apologies for the confusion. I have the OG Michigan Pillars. Remember the Woman's Nike Pillar in White and Orange? I'd wish they make those for men this year. Just a thought.
Word!

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I have a feeling these shoes are gonna go on sale like every bulky retro. remmber the uptempo air max with the neon bubble i thought it was gonna sell out. Turns out it flopped these might follow suite. because the younger generation are still new to retro nikes. Unless its a lebron or a foam
This is what I'm hoping for with the Pillar's. I can see the Neon's and Michigan's moving, at a decent rate, but I can't imagine them selling out immediately.

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by youngcurse

These will be copped and i hope the black joints re-release as well but the only thing i don't want to see is a $200 price tag.
picture-55.png

These and the neon greens will be copped

Co-MF- sign!!

Agreed. Neons and blacks if they decide to drop them.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

you're probably right (hopefully). Still waiting to see some good shots of the neons....  

daim- when these cam out I was a young man drooling over air 180's and Air flights. Fresh.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by Fresh Gordon

Apologies for the confusion. I have the OG Michigan Pillars. Remember the Woman's Nike Pillar in White and Orange? I'd wish they make those for men this year. Just a thought.
Word!

Hallelujah! Great minds think alike! Thanks for posting this pic

why is that none of nike's cross-training shoes are ever available early on sites like marqueesole? I would have these & the dan marino's yesterday if so!!

Originally Posted by Aeropooch

daim- when these cam out I was a young man drooling over air 180's and Air flights. Fresh.

What? These and 180s came out in like 1992 and these in like 1998. I literally had one pair in junior high school and the other in college.

Hmm I'm a lil upset there's no 3m on the blk/red colorway. I definately looking forward to the neons though...

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

why is that none of nike's cross-training shoes are ever available early on sites like marqueesole? I would have these & the dan marino's yesterday if so!!

Those early release places also sell those sneakers for way above retail. Some of them have even been outed for having high quality fakes. It's not worth it to take an L for overpaying and another L for not even having an authentic pair of sneakers.

The early release situation always seemed kind of sketchy anyway. I remember a few years ago people were trying to find out where these early release pairs come from and people came up with their own conclusions like, "they fell off a truck."
eyes.gif

WOW at that $180 price. Yea right, pass me some of that good stuff. I'll wait for the Neon's to go on sale (if they do, damn hypebeasts).

Originally Posted by manslayer

WOW at that $180 price. Yea right, pass me some of that good stuff. I'll wait for the Neon's to go on sale (if they do, damn hypebeasts).
ditto...180 is nuts. what was the original retail? I think they should be an easy pick up for well under 180 though.

these will be in abundance at outlets in every colorway for 180, keep your patience and these will be had for cheap

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by manslayer

ditto...180 is nuts. what was the original retail? I think they should be an easy pick up for well under 180 though.

Original retail was $140, according to a few people here. I thought it might have actually been $160, but others disagreed.

Back
Top Bottom