SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

I just want the Neon's and Michigan's already, the price isn't too surprising lol. I just want to see some new pics already.

^You just skip that last page, bruh?

FINALLY! My wallet is ready for these (at markdown price)

im down but only for around 100, and thats if i really dont want my 100 dollar bill in my pocket, it looks so nice in there lol

The last pair of sneakers i got were the cement i'vs and i'm only copping one pair of oly vii's and a pair of raptor vii's so i think i've created enough "cap space" on my sneaker budget to purchase 2 pairs of neons on release date. Just wish we had a couple more photos of the 2012 neons up on this board. It really angers me that we're less than a month away and we've only seen maybe 2 pics of the 2012 neons, yet there are dozens of pics floating around of jays that aren't releasing till september/ october.

Originally Posted by FR4NCH1S3

july 14th is RD

july 14  release date for the neon pair? Hows the sizing on these kicks? can someone comapre the sizing to a pair of nike or js. spoiler WIDE FEET 

They looked so much better in the sunlight in that other pic from the rear...I wanna cop but imma wait for a marked down price...copping the griffeys instead

Back
Top Bottom