SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Is the world ending in 2012?
Red Foams, Space Jam Foams, Cement IVs, Red DT2's, Dan Marinos, etc.

Nike knows something we don't?

If they drop the AZG's, I'm stocking up on water and underground bunkers....

2012 is gonna be an expensive year 

So necessary ...Props on the post!!!
Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

YES!!!!  Really hoping they drop these too:
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
2rvzlna.jpg
 [/color]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pic obviously borrowed from Hustlin Flip[/font]

I do like these but I wouldn't be willing to drop more than 130-140 for these. Wonder if they will set long enough to go on disco.

Originally Posted by Fresh Gordon

Still have my OG Pillars. Can't wait for these to release. Especially the Black/Red pair
Black/Red?

I don't remember that colorway. I remember

Grey/Neon
Navy/Yellow
Black/Grey/Teal
White/Grey/Orange (Foot Action exclusive, I believe)

I don't recall any other colorways. If my memory is mistaken, I'd like to see some pics of these other colorways.

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Still have my OG Pillars. Can't wait for these to release. Especially the Black/Red pair
Black/Red?

Grey/Neon
Navy/Yellow
Black/Grey/Teal

I don't recall any other colorways. If my memory is mistaken, I'd like to see some pics of these other colorways.
i Think he meant that he couldn't wait for the pillars to release, especially the black/red. I think.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Black/Red?

Grey/Neon
Navy/Yellow
Black/Grey/Teal

i Think he meant that he couldn't wait for the pillars to release, especially the black/red. I think.
Oh, the new colorways that are coming out this time. Gotcha.

...Yeah, Nike can keep those as far as I'm concerned. But, that's good for those who like 'em, because they'll hit the outlets hard and dudes who feel those colorways will be able to cop for half of retail.

I read michigan are coming out first i cant remember the website but i read sometime in spring but not 100 on that.

Back
Top Bottom