SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

the fore foot max unit of my right shoe is softer compared to the left. it feels like it has almost no air inside. anybody got the same problem?

Went ahead and ordered the neon joints off finishline last night, I think for $146 shipped I did alright, could have waited for another price drop tho

I'll double up sooner or later, checked them out in-store when they dropped and the quality looks good
Sneakers worth doubling up on is an all white shoe or clear sole shoe. foamposites, white cement iv. These sneakers are tanks you cant mess these sneakers up even if you tried.

I'll double up sooner or later, checked them out in-store when they dropped and the quality looks good

Sneakers worth doubling up on is an all white shoe or clear sole shoe. foamposites, white cement iv. These sneakers are tanks you cant mess these sneakers up even if you tried.

To me, it's pointless to double up on foams. The upper is still durable enough and if you walk somewhat carefully, you really can't mess it up. As for the soles, you can just retrobrite/seaglow em. Worst thing is if you get heel drag on the soles...I don't think there's any way to solve that without sole swapping.

To teach their own however.

To me, it's pointless to double up on foams. The upper is still durable enough and if you walk somewhat carefully, you really can't mess it up. As for the soles, you can just retrobrite/seaglow em. Worst thing is if you get heel drag on the soles...I don't think there's any way to solve that without sole swapping.
Retrobrite/seaglow doesnt restore the sole to the effect that it looks brand new. In addition if the seaglow gets on any other part of the shoe, it mess the sneaker up. im not taking that risk 

Retrobrite/seaglow doesnt restore the sole to the effect that it looks brand new. In addition if the seaglow gets on any other part of the shoe, it mess the sneaker up. im not taking that risk 

By the time you wear out one pair of foams, the soles on your second pair would have started yellowing :lol:

Last edited:
the fore foot max unit of my right shoe is softer compared to the left. it feels like it has almost no air inside. anybody got the same problem?
My pair has the same issue. Didn't notice it until after a few times wearing it. I've a couple of friends who bought their own pairs but I haven't heard from them if they're encountering the same issue. 

^well that's messed up. i contacted footlocker and i asked if they could be exchanged but sadly it was only a hook up from my friend and he lost the receipt. i'll be asking for a partial refund instead. you should get your pair exchanged since you're in the USA. i'm all the way here in the philippines

11/03/12 Nike Air Max Pillar
Midnight Navy/Varsity Maize
$180
525226-400

About time we had release info on the michigan joints!!!! Appreciate it executive! GO BLUE!!!!!

sooooo they can make the toes of the black/red pair nubuck but not the michigans? if i remember correctly there supposed to

a few more pairs of neons come before all else, but id like every pair except the green/black joints for the low

Back
Top Bottom