SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

Leather, suede, nubuck, i dont care!! Just glad the Michigans werent scrapped and have a release date!!
agreed. I will be sure to get a 9.5 this time around though. I copped a 9 in the volts (normally wear 9s in most nikes and jordans) and havent worn them because they feel snug. Oh well.... excited for these michigan joints tho!!

If they are going to do the black/silver CW (which is a success, IMO), why not just throw the pool blue on them and drop the OG black-based CW!

Michigans are a go.

Black joints are a pass, but a good job. If they were the OG CW, they'd have been a cop.

Hope that black/silver pair gets marked down a few times.  Looks dope, but considering the fact that I haven't even gotten around to copping the Neon's yet, I'm not touching those at MSRP.  Michigans look good.  Nike is reaching the point where I need to claim them as a dependent.
laugh.gif

Jimmy Jazz has the neons for 145 now. I'm bout to pull the trigger
Wow, i was going to tell you to hold off cuz eastbay had them for $170 and with 20 percent off it brings them to 135, but they went back to full price. They are on finishline for 150, and im sure there is a discount out there.

how about we wait till somone reports in that there are for 110 on fnl. instead of ill wait till it reaches that price

Woke up aggy today, huh?  
laugh.gif
na i want these shoes just like anyone else but if people keep posting comments like once they go on sale ill cop is annoying. everone and there mom is waiting. evertime i see an update on this shoe i think its sale but its the same typical comment

update the black and red version is on sale for 125. But didnt the neon pillars come out before the balck/red colorway. sweet BABY JESUS finishline is really dragging the price drop

Decisions, decisions!!

I don't "need" a second pair, but at less than $100 and with winner's circle points... I just have a feeling we'll never see these again. If they would have released the OG black joints, I'd definitely cop a second pair of those on sale.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom