SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

Copped the Neons from FNL for $80 .. couldn't pass that up. Glad I held out instead of dropping $180 on RD

Last edited:
Copped the Neons from FNL for $80 .. couldn't pass that up. Glad I held out instead of dropping $180 on RD
I don't know why people are talking about outlet when you can get it at FNL for less right now, and you have to pay shipping + tax on top of the $99.99. I will cop another when the price goes down. Also FNL got a hot red pair but never heard about that color.

I don't know why people are talking about outlet when you can get it at FNL for less right now, and you have to pay shipping + tax on top of the $99.99. I will cop another when the price goes down. Also FNL got a hot red pair but never heard about that color.

Well, the fact that all sizes but 10.5 and 11 are sold out on FnL might have something to do with. :rolleyes

Well, the fact that all sizes but 10.5 and 11 are sold out on FnL might have something to do with.
eyes.gif
Because you were late because the had them at that price for a minute

Last edited:
Agreed. We need the black/grey/pool joints and the FNL exclusive color.

Nike needs to hit the OG market first, understanding that the best way to see if a shoe can support Retro+ CWs is to see how well the OGs fly off the shelves.

When you move OG CWs well - Griffey 1s, Speed Turfs, etc. then you can probably move some retro+ CWs too, as long as they fairly well designed and follow the lead of the OGs. But, when the OGs don't do that well, your only real chance is to throw out the rest of the OGs, hoping one of them breaks though, or just abandon ship altogether.

I wouldn't blame Nike if they had just cut bait with New Pillar releases, as the retro was kind of a flop. But, if you are going to continue, you gotta go back to the OG well, otherwise you are just throwing good money after bad.

If they just dropped OGs and kept it somewhat limited (and not $180) these would have sold alot better. I was also looking forward to those Michigans until I saw they did leather as opposed to nubuck. It made absolutely no sense to drop so many retro + colors of these it's like the CB34s flopping because the color ways were so off base.

If they just dropped OGs and kept it somewhat limited (and not $180) these would have sold alot better. I was also looking forward to those Michigans until I saw they did leather as opposed to nubuck. It made absolutely no sense to drop so many retro + colors of these it's like the CB34s flopping because the color ways were so off base.
this

Man.. missed a crapload of chances to get the Michigan's for the low.. Got big feet (size 15) so FNL is a no go.. guess I'll have to wait for the other spots to drop prices..

A long time ago, Champs used to be able to order shoes that they didnt have in stock from the catalog and online inventory for in-store prices.. When did they stop doing that?

Man.. missed a crapload of chances to get the Michigan's for the low.. Got big feet (size 15) so FNL is a no go.. guess I'll have to wait for the other spots to drop prices..

A long time ago, Champs used to be able to order shoes that they didnt have in stock from the catalog and online inventory for in-store prices.. When did they stop doing that?
Back on eastbay for 109, sure you can find a code to bring it down to bout 90 or so

Nevermind.. didnt know they dropped the prices last night.. sweet

Last edited:
i bought the neons a while back off of finishline.com. every pair i received was defective so i gave up after 4 different shipped shoes.

Back
Top Bottom