Say what you want... but this Light Up verse>>>>>

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

jhyfrb.jpg

pick one.

Thread/.

Lol forgot NT is the spot where everything is trash unless you're already poppin... I don't understand how someone can say its trash... but to each its own I guess

Lol forgot NT is the spot where everything is trash unless you're already poppin... I don't understand how someone can say its trash... but to each its own I guess

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Its not that. When you come on a message board and asking for our opinion but before we hear the song you're saying %#! like "This verse>>>>"??? It comes off as cocky. Nobody is gonna give this a chance. You gotta come on here right. Or not just here but anywhere. Whether its real life or message board. No one likes cockiness. Now you probably did it to get views to thread but when its time for people to give their opinion just expect what you're getting now. The replies would've been a lot different had you just told us to come in and check it out and give our opinion.

As far as the song goes its alright. Its not terrible. But like others have stated. It would've been nice if he would've used his own flow instead of Drake's. That's just a pet peeve of mine. I hate when dudes rap over other people %#! and use their same exact flow. Coming out that song we have no idea who Delaney is or what kind of flow we has. Therefore we will probably not check for him. I thought he was really spittin' on the track though.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Its not that. When you come on a message board and asking for our opinion but before we hear the song you're saying %#! like "This verse>>>>"??? It comes off as cocky. Nobody is gonna give this a chance. You gotta come on here right. Or not just here but anywhere. Whether its real life or message board. No one likes cockiness. Now you probably did it to get views to thread but when its time for people to give their opinion just expect what you're getting now. The replies would've been a lot different had you just told us to come in and check it out and give our opinion.

As far as the song goes its alright. Its not terrible. But like others have stated. It would've been nice if he would've used his own flow instead of Drake's. That's just a pet peeve of mine. I hate when dudes rap over other people %#! and use their same exact flow. Coming out that song we have no idea who Delaney is or what kind of flow we has. Therefore we will probably not check for him. I thought he was really spittin' on the track though.

I bet you went crazy when he said " I heard time is money and I don't have time to wait "....

Right ?

I bet you went crazy when he said " I heard time is money and I don't have time to wait "....

Right ?

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Right ?

Ehh not so much but "Im my biggest critic.. take my word, take my life, if my word don't suffice... the melody is yours, but the words are my life, ima take it to the grave, to the dirt, to the light"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Right ?

Ehh not so much but "Im my biggest critic.. take my word, take my life, if my word don't suffice... the melody is yours, but the words are my life, ima take it to the grave, to the dirt, to the light"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom