Say word Chris Breezy's smashing Rhea now?

MrWavez wrote:
RiKaN HaVoK wrote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

ILLIONAIRE wrote:
ServeChilled81 wrote:
i'm mad at Matt Kemp right now
spl148880_012-e1262656375597.jpg

Not sure what a Matt Kemp is, but I already don't like this guy.

man this is some BULL

funny thing was that he knew where the camera was ..

lol

I bet Chris is salty trying to show off a new girl and mad cash on his hand and pockets .. how corny!

smh.gif

Lol @ people salty he holdin a stack
laugh.gif

FTR Rhea is
pimp.gif

that's why he is holding that money ... to impress people like you ..

who walks around with money on their hand and visible on pockets?? who does that ...

if he is ballin and if in fact he came out of the strip club, why didn't he do baller style and leave the cash behind?? hmmm

plus why try to do something when it has been done way better than you??

dude need to take examples from Floyd - go to the club with a backpack full of money and leaves it at the club .....

shorty he with is nice can't lie ..

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

why chris is walking around with money coming out of his pockets and on his hands??

is he like showing off or something .. what's the story?

Anyone?

Originally Posted by GodofWar

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Chris is a loser.

Look like the boy winning to me

Word, if having a Lamborghini and a hooking up with a chick that looks 10 times better than your previous girl is losing, then I want to be a loser also.

Looks like Good "W"'s to me... Youngin has been upgrading his female companions pretty steadily since that debacle
pimp.gif

Both these dudes get one in the W column for these power moves. My man Matt Kemp is looking like he is having the most fun.

Rhi Rhi said she wanted to get smashed for the holidays, right?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by GodofWar

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Chris is a loser.

Look like the boy winning to me

Word, if having a Lamborghini and a hooking up with a chick that looks 10 times better than your previous girl is losing, then I want to be a loser also.

Looks like Good "W"'s to me... Youngin has been upgrading his female companions pretty steadily since that debacle
pimp.gif

Rihanna looks wayyyy better. What the hell is so special about this chick?

laugh.gif
@ dudes really feeling some type of way because Chris is holding stacks in his hands.

Y'all would REALLY hate me.

Originally Posted by solefulJs

Its cool Chris, sometimes putting my stack of cash in my pocket or wallet or bank is too cumbersome and annoying for me too. Much better just to hold it so everyone can see how awesome we are.
roll.gif

I said Chris was a loser because he beat up his girlfriend, in my eyes that equals loser.

We dont know the full story though.
While there may be no excuse for what he did, these other chicks dont seem to mind.

I said Chris was a loser because he beat up his girlfriend, in my eyes that equals loser.

Co-sign, and I don't care if this was staged or not even being seen with this dude is an L in my book. If this is all she's got going for her she couldof stayed in Canada. I'm about music not cohorts with losers.

Originally Posted by Diego

While there may be no excuse for what he did, these other chicks dont seem to mind.

Full story? He beat her up, the end. It doesn't matter what she did or didn't do you don't go around beating people up girl or boy.

damn i remember this chick, she was one of ryan leslie's next selection artist....but then she just faded into oblivion. She was grinding hard on youtubetoo...way back

Full story? He beat her up, the end. It doesn't matter what she did or didn't do you don't go around beating people up girl or boy.
Co-sign. Just because you can get a bad broad doesn't automatically make you command respect. Hell, there are plenty of broads betterlookin' than her.

All that said, she can get it.

I hope you are a female

Originally Posted by CashBanks

I hope you are a female
What difference would that make?

Back
Top Bottom