SB accounts in Cincinnati or KY

whats up NT,

im from KY but do some of my sneaker shopping up in OH. anyways, where are the hot spots for nike SB around here. I dont know of any. I just recently starting getting into DUNKS and so far all I know of is journeys.
ohwell.gif

anyways, any help is much appreciated.
looking for places in northern KY, cincy, lex and even louisville.

thanks NT

Journey's does not carry SB Dunks. Only the regular Indie Energy and GR Dunks.
For SB specific Dunks, you'll have to go to a skate shop with a Nike SB account.
Visit www.nikeskateboarding.com
a click the dealer locator link. From there you can check your area by zip code.
Hope that helps.
...it's all just hear-say anyway.

anonymous skateshop - 513.651.3767. cincinnati, i think.
satellite 13 - 513.791.7588. florence, i think.
triple a skateshop - 859.647.0708. lexington

triple a had a sb acct a while back, but i think their sb account got taken away for selling shoes on ebay. or at least that's the rumor i heard! call & lemme know!

hope this helps...i compiled a list of skateshops in the ky/oh area a while back, so let me know if these phone numbers work for you!
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

S . o . S!​

anonymous! thats the one i couldnt think of. was at the cincy sneaker summit and they were there.

I didnt even expect Florence to have one. that be great if they did.

My friend was telling me about triple A the other day.

Thanks everyone for the help

Ill try those numbers and get back in a couple days.

TEAM KENTUCKY

^no prob. jlhope! i've been thinking about going up to the one in florence sometimes, because the shoes here in l'ville sell out so quick. i've talked to them on the phone before, and they had a sb acct. when i called.
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

for some reason the void is still listed on nikeskateboarding.com . its been since around when the tiffany's came out they got dropped off the account hmmm
TEAM KENTUCKY

Tripple A is not in Lexington and the VOID doesnt have an account anymore and havent for quite a while. I think some people are getting these two shops mixed up, though. The VOID is the shop that got thier account suspended and then cancelled for selling shoes on ebay. I know the past owner and had several discussions with him about why he did what he did and he wasnt trying to hide that he was selling them online. No one in Lexington was buying, and there were people calling the phone off the hook trying to buy from other places. Voila.

^ i did get those two shops mixed up, thanks for clearing that up kwiet!

so tell me, are home skateshop and the other skateshop in florence, ky the only two sb accts in KY? i know i could go to nike skatebording and find out, but i dont feel like it :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

Back
Top Bottom