SCAMMED by fellow NTer

I meant the '#*!% without your homeboys' bit
wink.gif

I don't believe they ship on the weekends, so it's probably in the same place it was on Friday. If I'm wrong please correct me.

Still processing his boy is emailing me about the paypal dispute wanting me to release it say that he needs to use the money to visit his family onthanksgiving... I told him no.

Originally Posted by JustintimeX21

Still processing his boy is emailing me about the paypal dispute wanting me to release it say that he needs to use the money to visit his family on thanksgiving... I told him no.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Still processing his boy is emailing me about the paypal dispute wanting me to release it say that he needs to use the money to visit his family on thanksgiving... I told him no.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Smart move.

laugh.gif
Good %+%*. They had it coming.

Dude should have not lent his pay-pal account to a untrustworthy person.

And Lazy B do you think after are win tonight against Florida could we be ranked maybe in the 20s?

Dude should have not lent his pay-pal account to a untrustworthy person.

And Lazy B do you think after are win tonight against Florida could we be ranked maybe in the 20s?
They have to win tomorrow and Friday versus Virginia. If so they'll probably get as high as 19 or 20.

Our convo VIA Pay-Pal

Justin Thomas
I am almost 100% sure you have scamed me and another fellow niketalker. You lied to my daily and I asked for either my shoes or my money back. This is EricThompson. And Mario w/e scammed me.

From Seller - eric thompson
11/23/2008 13:45 PST

This is Eric Thompson. Mario's friend. I will make this very clear RIGHT NOW. I am not involved in Nike Talk. I do Let my friend Mario run his paymentsthrough my Paypal account and this is legit. He is an honest guy. How can we resolve this issue?

ET - 310-634-5128

11/23/2008 13:49 PST

can you take the hold off PLEASE? did you get your shoes by now. mario is legit, come on this is messing up my Paypalaccount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Buyer - Justin Thomas
11/23/2008 13:52 PST

I will as soon as I receive my shoes. And If I don't in this upcoming week expect my money back. Or it will be escalated.

11/23/2008 14:30 PST

I will ask Mario right now. And get this cleared.

11/23/2008 14:33 PST

TRACKING NUMBER: 0306 2400 0002 0119

USPS (this stands for us post office)

does this help at all?

11/23/2008 14:34 PST

he is an honest guy and has sent them out. . .

why dont yall call his office and try to get him fired? we can all pitch in and harass the guy.

Originally Posted by discombobulated jack

i too, have fallen victim to mario rangel's scamming. time to file a dispute.
this Mario Rangel sounds like an honest dude according to Eric Thompson

roll.gif

cant you just escalate your claim right now? and when u get the shoes, stop the dispute?

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by discombobulated jack

i too, have fallen victim to mario rangel's scamming. time to file a dispute.
this Mario Rangel sounds like an honest dude according to Eric Thompson

roll.gif

cant you just escalate your claim right now? and when u get the shoes, stop the dispute?
i would, but he has provided tracking numbers you know? giving him the benefit of the doubt because its thanksgiving lol. and we know he sent itsnail mail sooo.. one or two more days and he'll get his. shame, this guy might be getting alotta $@%! just for kicks he had to box up and drop off to thepost office.

This is what I did. I escalated the claim right before I got a hold of Mario, but as of now, the claim will be left open until the shoes aredelivered. BTW, discombobulate, what is the situation with you? What did you cop from him and when?

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

This is what I did. I escalated the claim right before I got a hold of Mario, but as of now, the claim will be left open until the shoes are delivered. BTW, discombobulate, what is the situation with you? What did you cop from him and when?

undefeated dunks, sent payment on the 4th. so officially today is the 20th day and still nothing. gave me the same excuses, that he was busy with work. dudeseemed like a decent guy, i actually talked to him on the phone. im honestly giving him a few more days because he seemed sincere. but if i dont have thembefore thanksgiving, then im definately taking action against the paypal account whether its him or not. keep me updated on your situation as well.

Got this email from him.

Yo I need to get this resolve before I leave the states. If you want to get this
resolved send me a text or give me a ring.

Mario
818.***.9656
Do not put my cell phone number up on niketalk. I'm just trying to get this
cleared. I will transfer money from my bank account to your account, and when
you receive the shoes, you send the money back to me. I'm not playing games so,
if you want to resolve this situation at once get back at me.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

What should I do?

Got this email from him.

Yo I need to get this resolve before I leave the states. If you want to get this
resolved send me a text or give me a ring.

Mario
818.***.9656
Do not put my cell phone number up on niketalk. I'm just trying to get this
cleared. I will transfer money from my bank account to your account, and when
you receive the shoes, you send the money back to me. I'm not playing games so,
if you want to resolve this situation at once get back at me.

What should I do?

leave the states hmmm
roll.gif

Now he just sent me this-

Your obviously playing games. I have been trying to get in contact with you for
the last week to try and get this resolved, but you keep playing games throwing
up everything I send you like its a joke. I'm not playing games, so if your
serious about either getting your money back or the shoes, get in contact with
me at once. I will be gone on vacation for a few weeks, so I need to get this
case resolved at once. I just don't understand why you can't reply to me and get
this matter resolved.

Now he just sent me this-

Your obviously playing games. I have been trying to get in contact with you for
the last week to try and get this resolved, but you keep playing games throwing
up everything I send you like its a joke. I'm not playing games, so if your
serious about either getting your money back or the shoes, get in contact with
me at once. I will be gone on vacation for a few weeks, so I need to get this
case resolved at once. I just don't understand why you can't reply to me and get
this matter resolved.
How is you putting up the info a joke? He's banned and rightfully so, so if wants us to hear his side this is what has to be done.

Back
Top Bottom