SCAMMED BY @MIANM14 AKA MICHAEL NAGAN FROM HOUSTON TX ON EBAY FOR YEEZYS

This user on ebay @MIANM14 aka Michael Nagan from Houston, Teaxas is a con-artist/scammer.   The reason I am mentioning him in here is because I did a search and he was previously mentioned briefly for trading Yeezy's.  I was selling my Nike x R.T. in black on ebay, when he hit me up for a trade for his Yeezy Boost.  Long story short, I drew up an agreement, we both agreed to ship on the same day and swap tracking numbers.  I'm in New York, he's in Houston.  His package was delivered, he gave me a fake tracking number which shipped to Alabama! DO NOT TRUST THIS FOOL MICHAEL NAGAN from Houston.  I phoned up the Houston police and USPS for an investigation.  Just giving you guys a heads up on @mianm14.

DO NOT EVER TRADE WITH:

MICHAEL NAGAN

PO BOX 671764

HOUSTON, TX 77267

EMAIL: MICHAEL.NAGAN@AOL.COM

#: 713-352-6982

Last edited:
Googled image searched this dudes name and this pic pops up. You really wanna **** with Lil Mikey Nagan OP?

13y.jpg

Last edited:
You better grab that double barrel musket if you want go with nagan

Jokes aside that's all bad.

Not gonna lie this your fault! Why in the hell you ship at the same time never do that! If they approach you they want the shoe more than you want theirs easy as that. Smh take your L and learn

why do dudes keep doin this?

as long as dudes are as naive as you there will always be scammers.

You list his PO box like it matters. That's not his real address. He's gonna close that with quickness.

Anyways, why didn't you just reroute the package back to your house when you saw his tracking # going to another location?

Back
Top Bottom