Scammed by NT'er member LOLIFE1980 Vol. HELP? ***info posted on 2nd page***

Ur fault for not withdrawing the money from paypal first
laugh.gif

Paypal tends to side w/ the buyer so I suggest u hit them up ASAP and let them know what's good

Sounds like the kid jumped the gun because his purchase didn't come when HE thought it should.........so he assumed you might be a scammer and filed a dispute? How long ago did you send him the info?

I think you'll be safe when you provide paypal with the tracking number. There should be a spot for you to enter it in the claim or dispute page of the resolution center.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif

Paypal tends to side w/ the buyer so I suggest u hit them up ASAP and let them know what's good
yo remember you were asking how to get sound on your hdtv through hdmi? well I found out a easy way, hook it up to the tv then go to control panel>sounds>set hdmi as default

just in case

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif

yo remember you were asking how to get sound on your hdtv through hdmi? well I found out a easy way, hook it up to the tv then go to control panel>sounds>set hdmi as default

just in case

hahaha crank is all over the place in this thread

Just provide paypal with the tracking number.

Theyll handle it from there.

As long as you got the tracking number your good.

Money got reversed and I don't have my sweater anymore either. SMH... Fella is from NY, I'm in CA

Originally Posted by hawtsauce

laugh.gif

just in case

he sure is
laugh.gif
And what makes it worse is that i'm not the guy who asked for help about hdtv's and *%$@
laugh.gif

But OP, I never knew paypal threw negative balances onto accounts that's why I said what I said. Did this ever get resolved?

Originally Posted by hawtsauce

laugh.gif

just in case

he sure is
laugh.gif
And what makes it worse is that i'm not the guy who asked for help about hdtv's and *%$@
laugh.gif

But OP, I never knew paypal threw negative balances onto accounts that's why I said what I said. Did this ever get resolved?

I got scammed, paypal went with the buyer.

Back
Top Bottom