SCAMMED by philly5fan

Meth came through like a ruthless 1st grade teacher and put everyone on timeout
laugh.gif

OhYouMad asked for RECAPPED UPDATED RECAP UPDATE well here you go
indifferent.gif

1. Tim thinks "Yoppas" sounds like "Mexican" instead of "Spanish.... I'm not hispanic but im offeneded
    happy.gif
  2. OP still hasnt told us what life he is about after 44 pages
    30t6p3b.gif
    .... Maybe Med School
    grin.gif
  3. Someone appologizes to me for stonefacing his joke and everyones "About that life" Card starts getting pulled
  4. Tim gets mad because he isnt about that life and demands that no one on here is about that life because he's not......
    alien.gif
  5. Someone thinks its a cool joke to send Philly pizza and people take the joke the wrong way
    tired.gif
  6. TripleKrown finds a picture of Philly in Phillys moms oversized pants???
    tongue.gif
  7. TripleKrown then finds a note writtin by Philly saying "They want me incarcerated"
  8. TripleKrown is on a roll and finds all the details of every case Philly has ever had
    eek.gif
    roll.gif
  9. A little kid that lives off his parents money who goes to school in Brazil takes someones joke that he's apart of #Teampoor way to cereal
  10. Will & Tim DERAIL the thread and start arguing over who can get more broads and who's richer...Like anyone cares besides them 2
  11. TripleKrown finds another Address and Phone Number to Phillys fam.
    laugh.gif
  12. TripleKrown has now been Krowned the NT Detective of the year, & you can BLEE DAT
    smokin.gif
  13. OP has been too busy with Med School to keep up with the thread but he's not giving up
    laugh.gif
  14. Will & Tim throw out the word "Suspended" when both of them are going to get this thread suspended if they dont grow a pair and ShhhhTFU
    mad.gif
  15. People now say theres different definitions for the word snitch....Just imo DRY SNITCHING is still as worst no matter the situation at hand
  16. People are getting anxious and now want to start a NT Vigilante fund and go on a NT first annual field trip to DURRTY DAWWWGS house
  17. 44 Pages Deep and we are still in the same position we were on the first page
    sick.gif
  18. and meth is deleting post and people
    nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

1. Tim thinks "Yoppas" sounds like "Mexican" instead of "Spanish.... I'm not hispanic but im offeneded
    happy.gif
    30t6p3b.gif
    .... Maybe Med School
    grin.gif
  3. Someone appologizes to me for stonefacing his joke and everyones "About that life" Card starts getting pulled
  4. Tim gets mad because he isnt about that life and demands that no one on here is about that life because he's not......
    alien.gif
  5. Someone thinks its a cool joke to send Philly pizza and people take the joke the wrong way
    tired.gif
    tongue.gif
  7. TripleKrown then finds a note writtin by Philly saying "They want me incarcerated"
  8. TripleKrown is on a roll and finds all the details of every case Philly has ever had
    eek.gif
    roll.gif
  9. A little kid that lives off his parents money who goes to school in Brazil takes someones joke that he's apart of #Teampoor way to cereal
  10. Will & Tim DERAIL the thread and start arguing over who can get more broads and who's richer...Like anyone cares besides them 2
    laugh.gif
  12. TripleKrown has now been Krowned the NT Detective of the year, & you can BLEE DAT
    smokin.gif
  13. OP has been too busy with Med School to keep up with the thread but he's not giving up
    laugh.gif
  14. Will & Tim throw out the word "Suspended" when both of them are going to get this thread suspended if they dont grow a pair and ShhhhTFU
    mad.gif
  15. People now say theres different definitions for the word snitch....Just imo DRY SNITCHING is still as worst no matter the situation at hand
  16. People are getting anxious and now want to start a NT Vigilante fund and go on a NT first annual field trip to DURRTY DAWWWGS house
  17. 44 Pages Deep and we are still in the same position we were on the first page
    sick.gif
    nerd.gif

Originally Posted by andrew206

People are getting anxious and now want to start a NT Vigilante fund and go on a NT first annual field trip to DURRTY DAWWWGS house

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and meth is deleting post and people
nerd.gif

People are getting anxious and now want to start a NT Vigilante fund and go on a NT first annual field trip to DURRTY DAWWWGS house

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and meth is deleting post and people
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

happy.gif
    30t6p3b.gif
    .... Maybe Med School
    grin.gif
    alien.gif
    tired.gif
    tongue.gif
    eek.gif
    roll.gif
    laugh.gif
    smokin.gif
    laugh.gif
    mad.gif
    sick.gif
    nerd.gif

THIS

recap is on point as always
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

happy.gif
    30t6p3b.gif
    .... Maybe Med School
    grin.gif
    alien.gif
    tired.gif
    tongue.gif
    eek.gif
    roll.gif
    laugh.gif
    smokin.gif
    laugh.gif
    mad.gif
    sick.gif
    nerd.gif

THIS

recap is on point as always
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

pretty sure I called Tim making up fake convos from the start..

I dont know how many of you guys believed the tom foolery he copied and pasted to make it seem like philly was really saying those ******ed remarks.

What's good prymone, It's amazing1

whats good bro, long time

op still not bout that life smh

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

pretty sure I called Tim making up fake convos from the start..

I dont know how many of you guys believed the tom foolery he copied and pasted to make it seem like philly was really saying those ******ed remarks.

What's good prymone, It's amazing1

whats good bro, long time

op still not bout that life smh

Originally Posted by Anathema

The level of disrespect from this guy 
sick.gif
word...this dude is lucky he not in NY

phiily5fan 3:22 pm
    watever big man
    im trying to get my post count up to 300 to sell in there again lol

meth needs to up da postcout to a 1000 to sell things....

Originally Posted by Anathema

The level of disrespect from this guy 
sick.gif
word...this dude is lucky he not in NY

phiily5fan 3:22 pm
    watever big man
    im trying to get my post count up to 300 to sell in there again lol

meth needs to up da postcout to a 1000 to sell things....

Who is this tough guy suwoo dadadoe, sending PMs he's about that life and accusing me of being phillyfan lol

Some you nters act so hard...go do something productive with yourself

Who is this tough guy suwoo dadadoe, sending PMs he's about that life and accusing me of being phillyfan lol

Some you nters act so hard...go do something productive with yourself

Got this PM from another member today:

"dude philly5fan has scammed me also. im in nyc.

he scammed me. he owns nothing lv. he has a fake email, fake address, fake name and he steals pics. he doesn't tag pics. all the lv he sells. he doesnt own.

I'm going to kill him. 

He is from the DMV area...I got people on it already.

I have his face pic. He is an ugly light skin +%%#* with acne. His real name is Sakief Baron. he is on twitter.

I warned Method Man about this. I told method man to ban him because he will scam others. and look what happened. Meth said its yuku problem not his.

I got banned so I can't post."
dude then went on to describe how he's about that life and what he would do if he found philly5fan none of which i condone.
i've already done what i am comfortable and willing to do. call it being soft or whatever. you're all entitled to your opinions. i know what i have going for me is way too good to jeopardize for anything, especially just a couple hundred dollars. but, if the bolded part is true i can't help but be a little disappointed that the mods knew this guy was a scammer and didn't do anything about it the first time around.

Got this PM from another member today:

"dude philly5fan has scammed me also. im in nyc.

he scammed me. he owns nothing lv. he has a fake email, fake address, fake name and he steals pics. he doesn't tag pics. all the lv he sells. he doesnt own.

I'm going to kill him. 

He is from the DMV area...I got people on it already.

I have his face pic. He is an ugly light skin +%%#* with acne. His real name is Sakief Baron. he is on twitter.

I warned Method Man about this. I told method man to ban him because he will scam others. and look what happened. Meth said its yuku problem not his.

I got banned so I can't post."
dude then went on to describe how he's about that life and what he would do if he found philly5fan none of which i condone.
i've already done what i am comfortable and willing to do. call it being soft or whatever. you're all entitled to your opinions. i know what i have going for me is way too good to jeopardize for anything, especially just a couple hundred dollars. but, if the bolded part is true i can't help but be a little disappointed that the mods knew this guy was a scammer and didn't do anything about it the first time around.

Back
Top Bottom