Scammed on Kixify

Joined Mar 11, 2015
I recently purchased the Marvin 7s on Kixify and sent full payment with my bank debt card through paypal. I go to look at the original post and account of the seller and both say they have been disabled. I send messages to the seller through Kixify and to his yahoo email. Not a single reply. So obviously it is a scam. 

Is there anyway I could get my money back?

I send emails to Kixify and Paypal support and haven't gotten a reply from either.

Anyone here can help me out?

ogmcmxcii

Banned
Joined Jan 11, 2014
Hey dude sorry to hear this. Was in this same boat too with eBay/kixify hella risky sometimes. Personally if the seller has sizes available but no feed back whatsoever I automatically write off as scam off bat. Best bet is telling PayPal your cousin/or other family members have access to your account and didn't have permission to use it at the moment and an alert came to your phone of a unauthorized use of account. I was forced to do this when an eBay seller went ghost deleted account didn't respond to texts and constant mags. Reasons why I hate this sneaker **** so much. Be safe and smart ppl......best of luck

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now